Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

WTC just hired the Executive Marketing Manager from Huawei that have an annual turnover of 92-93 Billion dollars. Getting their ducks in a row for a big 19/20 it seems. Forget crypto as a 'currency'. IoT and supply, logistics, tracking, health, agriculture on and on is where its at.

WTC just hired the Executive Marketing Manager from Huawei that have an annual turnover of 92-93 Billion dollars. Getting their ducks in a row for a big 19/20 it seems. Forget crypto as a 'currency'. IoT and supply, logistics, tracking, health, agriculture on and on is where its at.

... and I just keep buying more. 2019 is our year, man, I just know it! :p

Cheap at $17? What is it at $5?

Lets hope no one caught that buy signal.
How long has it been 2-3 months? Give it 2-3 years and then come and ask some more questions and say words like 'buy signal'. If you are expecting to be rich in a week or you don't do your own research then your a moron. I'm not apologising for nuttin. At least the fundamentals havent changed and unlike 95 percent of tokens out there it is actually already functioning in the retail space. HODL. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn the basics? I have a little bit of dosh I am looking to invest but I know very little at the moment.

Have I missed the bus? Or is there still money to be made? Any advice is appreciated!

Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn the basics? I have a little bit of dosh I am looking to invest but I know very little at the moment.

Have I missed the bus? Or is there still money to be made? Any advice is appreciated!

You haven’t missed the bus. We are all under it.

You're being overly sensitive about something mate, not sure where the offence was caused?

Are you a step child?
Are you a step parent?
Are you the victim of being abused by a step parent?

Or are you just a kent who thought it was funny to post what you did with no consideration for anyone else

Are you a step child?
Are you a step parent?
Are you the victim of being abused by a step parent?

Or are you just a kent who thought it was funny to post what you did with no consideration for anyone else

There's 184 references to red headed step children on Bigfooty, it's a common trope.

FWIW I think redhead women are hot no matter their family dynamic.

I have, actually, but they are still sitting there, I have not bought yet. Waiting for the right moment to pounce! Like a needle wielding James Hird on a new recruit!

Looks like we hit a nerve, rather than a vein.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back