Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I'm not recommending that you buy anything, nor was I shilling anything. I was genuinely curious to know if anyone else here is hodling TPAY as it was one of the biggest ICOs of 2017 in terms of funds raised, and is still one of the most hyped projects going around. I just found it puzzling why there has been zero talk of Tokenpay on this forum. Outside of this forum I've never come across anyone who gave a s**t about waltonchain, which is mostly all anyone here talks about.

Fair enough. I had a quick gander at it looks interesting. Agree talk here is out of whack, well actually it's a puddle, really in comparison to what's going on. But hey it's a footy forum.

Looks like ETF rejected again for now, I feel like we've basically bottomed though, the $3K talk won't come to fruition.

A fair bit going on out there, I've no time really to keep abreast of much of it. BAKKT looked like an ETF as is!

BTC market domination rolls on.

Same, zero F’s for Walton outside this forum!! Never herd of TPAY either

TheCryptoLark on YouTube talks about Walton. But not non-stop. It's just one of the ones he likes, like NEM. I like Walton too but there's so many projects it's hard to stay focused on just one all the time.

To the technical analyst this really is a classic example of a large descending triangle with the the base around BTC 6000ish.
https://www.investopedia.com/university/charts/charts5.asp

chart_patterns22.jpg

I've been accumulating a couple of the larger coins every time BTC touched that 6k area this year.

Hard selling the last 48 hours. Perhaps this could be the last time it tests that support area before the final breakout?

Toward the end of year is traditional a good time in stocks, precious metals and cryptos.Anyway, i'm gonna fill my boots this downleg.

Fingers crossed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of them already act as mediums of exchange and are beginning to become adopted in Japan and China, for example bitcoin (cashout bitcoin https://cryptalker.com/sell-bitcoin/ ). Investing in them would be no different to Forex. People will buy and hold now because the market is growing, as it reaches maturity (the point where its adopted by more platforms as an exchange) less people will be doing this because the growth would have reached maturity and the profits will be lower. The infancy of the market makes it more volatile, as the swing margins are very turbulent but it makes for good gains if you're investing.

Waltoncoin (WTC) FUD starting to spread. I know there's quite a few users on here that are heavy in WTC so I'll leave my thoughts on the sidelines.
Let those thoughts out. I guess when the partnership with a retail district of some 35,000 retailers, 9 million visitors daily and a daily TO of 50 million US came out, the losers started to look at the winners.

All the experts said it was a speculative bubble. All the crypto bros said the experts had no clue and that this was different. "bitcoin could hit 50k+, ripple looks likely to get into double figures"

Bubble bursts.

It's been a fun ride.

I tried to transfer my ripple from my desktop wallet to sell it the other day when it was at the price I bought it for this time last year. I've had a few issues with the transfer and in that time the price has doubled! If I didn't need the cash I'd just leave it for the entertainment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back