Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Fireballs

The Knife!
Jan 29, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
how'd you go about setting it up?
I'm running a VPS through Vultr. The coin I'm running the node with has instructions to set it up and there is a designated telegram group for the nodes so you can get technical help from the community. I had no idea about any of this stuff and it was pretty easy to set-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bitadash

Senior List
Mar 25, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Calgary Flames, Renault
How come?
Many factors... Bear market in general appears over.
Ripple has been on a PR streak lately with a heap of announcements.

But look, I am a rank amateur at trading, so your own research is always the best option.
I was just excited at what seemed like a turning point :)

ash_1050

Club Legend
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
Many factors... Bear market in general appears over.
Ripple has been on a PR streak lately with a heap of announcements.

But look, I am a rank amateur at trading, so your own research is always the best option.
I was just excited at what seemed like a turning point :)
Spoiler alert as someone who's been following and invested in XRP for 5-6 years now since it was $0.0045 it's the same as it's always been, the price isn't skyrocketing anytime soon.

Quixote

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I've been buying mainly ETH and some BTC recently. Holding more crypto now than I ever have. IMO there's some very promising movements in the Defi space. And some L2 is looking good. Reckon Eth is way undervalued.

Having said all that the only projects I have any faith in really are Btc, eth and Snx, which I was all-in one for a while and is one of the best performing projects this year.

Top Bottom