Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Trillion dollar market cap. US dollar.

Wow.

The crash will happen and many will get rekt. I invested big where prices will never be touched again. Won’t matter.

The fomo is growing. People texting me calling me about it. Funny.
Have a read of this twitter thread.

If you're holding crypto and want to take profits my advice is to do so now while the price is still above US$30k. The price WILL come down over the next few days, it's gone from $11k at the start of October to $33k at the start of January and it's hit that point where you will regret not selling at the top as you've tripled your money in about 65 days. Sell as much as you need to feel comfortable that you've made money and can see the price drop without beating yourself up about not selling.

If I was to speculate BTC will find its new price floor somewhere around the $18k-$20k mark, over what time frame remains to be seen.

If you're in it for the long haul as a HODLer then do so and look to accumulate in a few months time when the price drops below $20k.
The mail is that US laws have changed and recognizing crypto as legitiment asset. Their is also talk that big investment firms are eying off BTC bigtime and the alts are riding the shoulders of the swing.

The mail is that US laws have changed and recognizing crypto as legitiment asset. Their is also talk that big investment firms are eying off BTC bigtime and the alts are riding the shoulders of the swing.

Which I would love to happen, but that was the same conversation in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 and now 2021. I'll believe it when I see it, and the sooner the better.

Yeah I know. Personally I’m prepared. Seen all this sh*t over the years.. always in the back of my mind.

As long as this run happens I don’t care after that. Lol
Good to hear that you’re prepared. I really hope it continues to run for all holder but reading that thread shows how perilous it is. I’ve sent this around to a few mates who have bought the hype without much research just in case.

Good to hear that you’re prepared. I really hope it continues to run for all holder but reading that thread shows how perilous it is. I’ve sent this around to a few mates who have bought the hype without much research just in case.
They do this every bull run. Last a week or two then bounces back.

Ripple going back up. For example.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will never go away now

There has always been a reason to not buy in to BTC if you look for it. The USDT news has been around since 2017. I counter the risk as best I can by staying in USDC for mid and long term stablecoin holdings, and rarely going all in with my crypto money for more than a day at a time.

I'm not convinced that tether are printing out of thin air. If tether go down, I'm not convinced that the crypto markets will crash hard either.

Cryptowhale on twitter who posts a lot of the tether FUD has been shorting BTC since the low 10k region. I'm surprised he isn't broke yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Lol
I took profits with the intention to buy in again a bit lower.

Other resistance points I see are 44700, 45600, 46200, then we're off to the moon. I think we'll have a short correction coming up in the next few days so I'll have stablecoin on hand.

Dips are for buying here.

I keep getting burned in sats by my altcoin buys. There's potential for BTC dominance to go higher.
I’m in full hodl mode. I’ve accumulated ethereum, chainlink is my number two now. Massive dip the other week was to much had to take.

You can’t lose holding in this market.

Surely bitcoin slows up or crashes out soon. Dropped 20% the other day got eaten up so quick.

I’m in full hodl mode. I’ve accumulated ethereum, chainlink is my number two now. Massive dip the other week was to much had to take.

You can’t lose holding in this market.

Surely bitcoin slows up or crashes out soon. Dropped 20% the other day got eaten up so quick.
I think we'll have a correction that starts on Sunday or Monday and lasts for a couple days, then we're off to the moon.

We haven't gone vertical yet, so anything is possible. There are a lot of people waiting on the sidelines for a massive dump, which is why I don't see it happening just yet.

A lot of people thought early 2018 that we would never see a $3000 Bitcoin then bam. Wouldnt rule out any possibility in crypto.
Fair enough. I would say it's extremely unlikely we'll see anything below 20k again. If we get anywhere near that, I'm going all in.

Sooner or later we'll have a big dump to initiate the newbies to the game. I just don't see it happening yet.

Fair enough. I would say it's extremely unlikely we'll see anything below 20k again. If we get anywhere near that, I'm going all in.

Sooner or later we'll have a big dump to initiate the newbies to the game. I just don't see it happening yet.
Just remember to set your stop losses orders. Biggest lesson I learned from 2017/18.

Im slowly reinvesting in alts and looking for good entry points. A lot of big alts havent had the 8/9/10x runup that Bitcoin and Ethereum had over the last few months. My nano holdings had a decent surge recently but still a fair way off ATH.

Definitely alt season as you cant expect the two big crypto’s to 10x again.

Just remember to set your stop losses orders. Biggest lesson I learned from 2017/18.

Im slowly reinvesting in alts and looking for good entry points. A lot of big alts havent had the 8/9/10x runup that Bitcoin and Ethereum had over the last few months. My nano holdings had a decent surge recently but still a fair way off ATH.

Ethereum will 10x easy this year again.

Yeah, I agree that alts will be where the big gains are. My biggest alt holdings at the moment are sushi, YFI, and eth. I'm also looking to pick up some ADA if we get a correction.

I agree about stop losses in general though I'm not using them for the time being. If we go down, I buy more. The party hasn't even started yet, so accumulation is my main priority.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back