Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So basically nothing is safe lol
I bought mine from a trusted third party seller, and my details weren't part of the leak.

There was a post on reddit about a druggie attempting to blackmail someone out of their crypto by threatening their family. If they get your name, address, and phone number...and they know you're holding crypto, it makes you an easy target.

Its a modern disgrace that governments havnt banned crypto. They will eventually as a government ceases to exist if it doesnt control money.

but a lot of unjust wealth transfer is happening before thy realise they must ban it. This is the german hyperinflation event of our times.
* the governments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a modern disgrace that governments havnt banned crypto. They will eventually as a government ceases to exist if it doesnt control money.

but a lot of unjust wealth transfer is happening before thy realise they must ban it. This is the german hyperinflation event of our times.

Do you think customer reward programs like flybuys should be banned as well?

who has decided to retire at 25 because they have so many customer reward points they no longer have to work? Who outbidded potential buyers on a house that is valued at 10 million dollars using customer reward points?

Do you really have empathy for the potential buyers that missed out on the 10 million dollar house?

Why would you want a situation where Coles can create a currency, but no one else can?

This is crazy stuff. I really like what I've found out about Cardano (ADA) so far but holy crap, $33 billion?! Insane valuation. I've bought a few hundred to play around with and learn the ropes with during this bull market but I'm fully expecting it - and the rest of the altcoins - to crater at some point.

The other altcoin I can see having real-world application is Stellar - any other suggestions? Looking for a few that might get uptake from governments and/or become transactional currencies.

The fact a total crypto skeptic like me is getting involved is probably the greatest SELL signal for long-term altcoin holders!

Sorry for the dumb noob question but when is search lets say for Cardano. I have a heap of different ADA come up like ADA/USDT, ADA/BUSD etc. What is the actual Cardano lol?

They’re all Cardano; it’s what you’d be purchasing with basically.

So ADA/USDT means you use USDT, BTC means Bitcoin etc...

I’m sure someone can explain it in much better detail though.

This is crazy stuff. I really like what I've found out about Cardano (ADA) so far but holy crap, $33 billion?! Insane valuation. I've bought a few hundred to play around with and learn the ropes with during this bull market but I'm fully expecting it - and the rest of the altcoins - to crater at some point.

The other altcoin I can see having real-world application is Stellar - any other suggestions? Looking for a few that might get uptake from governments and/or become transactional currencies.

The fact a total crypto skeptic like me is getting involved is probably the greatest SELL signal for long-term altcoin holders!
XRP has signed with Western Union/Moneygram, can't remember which one, along with some banks already. So I'd be guessing its another that has got a steady real world footprint already.

Sorry for the dumb noob question but when is search lets say for Cardano. I have a heap of different ADA come up like ADA/USDT, ADA/BUSD etc. What is the actual Cardano lol?
ADA/USDT is what each Ada coin is worth in US dollar, but in crypto you can also trade directly into another coin without transferring it into Fiat currency first. So ADA/BTC would be the conversion rate from Cardano to Bitcoin for example. At least that's my understanding..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back