Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a decent bag of HBAR for a while, with the the view that it will be a longer term investment.

I sold 90% of it to invest elsewhere with the intention to funnel profits back in.

I still have a very little bag from my 0.09c purchase, but it could've been a lot better right now. I'm still very bullish and am following the same gameplan, just kicking myself a little bit.

Most of my shitcoins are flying...except ******* LTC. I'm tempted to dump it.
Lol you know what will happen. Historically March is the break out in a bull run. I truly think it a complete hodl from now onwards.

Saw this worth a watch. Somewhat made sense to me with litecoin. Go to 3 minute mark.

1615767444628.png

Not gonna lie I sold off 50% of my lite and added to Ada 6 weeks ago give or take.

Last edited:
I think the next month or so will be telling for LTC. It's been a bit sluggish however I'm still optimistic it has a higher ROI than BTC and ETH.
Litecoin historically has a pump during a run. Wouldn't be surprised to see it get close to 1k. just make sure to dump it before anyone else does if it starts to go that way.

Lol you know what will happen. Historically March is the break out in a bull run. I truly think it a complete hodl from now onwards.

Saw this worth a watch. Somewhat made sense to me with litecoin. Go to 3 minute mark.

View attachment 1077527

Not gonna lie I sold off 50% of my lite and added to Ada 6 weeks ago give or take.

I ended up dumping my ADA yesterday and added it into my Reef, which seems to have been a great decision as Reef has broken out this morning.

I’m not trading much. More hodl going on in the bull run for me. Trusting the long game
Mate, I was just at the gym, listening to Guy from CoinBureau's video on exit strategies for alt-coins, when I thought I'd quickly check my wallet and Reef dumped $1.2k of my portfolio in about 30 seconds. Only had $3k in there and was up to $4.4k. Nearly shat the bed. Seems someone did a sell off of $450kAUD. Climbing back up now though but not a nice surprise...

Mate, I was just at the gym, listening to Guy from CoinBureau's video on exit strategies for alt-coins, when I thought I'd quickly check my wallet and Reef dumped $1.2k of my portfolio in about 30 seconds. Only had $3k in there and was up to $4.4k. Nearly shat the bed. Seems someone did a sell off of $450kAUD. Climbing back up now though but not a nice surprise...
Yeah that is the game of alts. High risk. Pull out charts and they hold above where they were originally over time in a bull run. They may 20x in a month then pull back but they will climb again. Well we hope. Lol. I’m playing high risk by mostly holding but my experience is to ride it out until it’s gets closer to or the end of bull run. At the moment I’ve taken no profits. May be a mistake but I’m willing to trust the big picture what the charts are telling me.
Looking at the reef chart it will come back. The game is patience in crypto I’ve noticed not many people have it these days. If I had reef I’d definitely be holding on right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that is the game of alts. High risk. Pull out charts and they hold above where they were originally over time in a bull run. They may 20x in a month then pull back but they will climb again. Well we hope. Lol. I’m playing high risk by mostly holding but my experience is to ride it out until it’s gets closer to or the end of bull run. At the moment I’ve taken no profits. May be a mistake but I’m willing to trust the big picture what the charts are telling me.
Looking at the reef chart it will come back. The game is patience in crypto I’ve noticed not many people have it these days. If I had reef I’d definitely be holding on right now.
Yeah, definitely still holding as I'm still above where I originally bought in. Not a nice feeling though. Nearly got tempted to do a cheeky panic sell.

Yeah, definitely still holding as I'm still above where I originally bought in. Not a nice feeling though. Nearly got tempted to do a cheeky panic sell.
Alameda with the pump and dump of Reef after agreeing to invest, then goes on a Twitter rant which dumped the price.

Pity for them Reef had all the evidence of what Alameda denied.

Crazy crypto world huh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back