Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok ya legends. Here's one to get involved with. I've just grabbed around 570,000,000+ coins on this so if you want to try and create your very own dogecoin (probably not) moment get onboard. It's actually a great concept that does some good and can be a bit of fun.

$Munch - Munchies make the moment (munchtoken.com)

You can go to parties and brag how you own hundreds of millions of crypto coins.

Last edited:

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
It's amusing reading all the serious crypto whingers on twitter blaming doge for whatever coin they are holding not mooning.
I mean I can understand why.

You spend a lot of hours researching what coins to invest in and you lay down a lot more money into them because you believe in them and you believe in the market for the future and then rank amateurs end up making better percentages for a small period because of a meme coin.

I'd be blaming ETH though. It's got more pretentious w***ers into it than doge has. Many of them have no idea how good or bad the system is. And it's Gas fees ******* suck arse.

Evolved1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
It's amusing reading all the serious crypto whingers on twitter blaming doge for whatever coin they are holding not mooning.
They're middle of the bell curve people. The people who make serious bucks in crypto are at both ends of the spectrum.

I'm not smart enough to make it as a thinker, so I ride waves with the idiots.

The idiots are buying doge.

quotemokc

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Ok ya legends. Here's one to get involved with. I've just grabbed around 570,000,000+ coins on this so if you want to try and create your very own dogecoin (probably not) moment get onboard. It's actually a great concept that does some good and can be a bit of fun.

$Munch - Munchies make the moment (munchtoken.com)

You can go to parties and brag how you own hundreds of millions of crypto coins.
Where would I store it safely?

Evolved1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
I'd love to see DOGE hit number 3 on the coinmarketcap chart. Make my dreams come true.

1. USDT
2. SAFEMOON
3. DOGE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evolved1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Phil Ivey
I mean I can understand why.

You spend a lot of hours researching what coins to invest in and you lay down a lot more money into them because you believe in them and you believe in the market for the future and then rank amateurs end up making better percentages for a small period because of a meme coin.

I'd be blaming ETH though. It's got more pretentious w***ers into it than doge has. Many of them have no idea how good or bad the system is. And it's Gas fees ******* suck arse.
Crypto communities are like cults. I'm a bitcoin-maxi cultist with just enough sense to jump into shitcoin cults so I can get more bitcoin.

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Crypto communities are like cults. I'm a bitcoin-maxi cultist with just enough sense to jump into shitcoin cults so I can get more bitcoin.
I just joined my first one on Telegram. It's interesting to see one forming from within at such an early part of their journey.

Shupe

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Indianapolis Colts
The main issue I have with DOGE is not that it's a meme and not serious, it's that it flies in the face of what crypto is meant to be.

Governments are just printing money, making the dollar worthless. Inflation through the roof.

DOGE tokenomics are trash, infinite supply constantly adding to the amount in circulation. Exactly like the dollar.

I'm glad people are making money, but please keep taking profits.

Ghost Patrol

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
The main issue I have with DOGE is not that it's a meme and not serious, it's that it flies in the face of what crypto is meant to be.

Governments are just printing money, making the dollar worthless. Inflation through the roof.

DOGE tokenomics are trash, infinite supply constantly adding to the amount in circulation. Exactly like the dollar.

I'm glad people are making money, but please keep taking profits.
DOGE target is one dollar

Exactly like the dollar.

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Saw a rise in my Munch investment overnight. Going to get some more exposure via bitboy AMA soon which might get it moving up again.

Remove this Banner Ad