Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Afternoon everyone,

I have been following this thread for awhile now and I'm thinking of dabbling some money in cryptocurrency, I won't be day trading more looking at longer term.

I honestly can't decide what exchange site to use, would like one that is safe as it can be and takes paypal preferable.
I see coinspot gets mentioned and it's an Australian site, is that a good starting point? But i also see it doesn't list every coin available (like munch)

Cheers

Afternoon everyone,

I have been following this thread for awhile now and I'm thinking of dabbling some money in cryptocurrency, I won't be day trading more looking at longer term.

I honestly can't decide what exchange site to use, would like one that is safe as it can be and takes paypal preferable.
I see coinspot gets mentioned and it's an Australian site, is that a good starting point? But i also see it doesn't list every coin available (like munch)

Cheers

Check out BurnX. Still only 100 wallet holders, no marketing etc. They will be making applications to CMC and Coin Gecko shortly.

Launched on ETH rather than BSC, less likely to be a scam/rug pull.

I think this thing has a lot of legs. I won't take any profits until 1000+ wallets.
I just checked, my 0.012 ETH (approx $50 at the time) is now 0.6 ETH ($2350USD). Not bad for my first venture into this meme coin space.

I've only really used Binance to buy / trade thus far, what's a good wallet people are using for Uniswap that might work well?
I use Trust Wallet. Works with both Uniswap (ETH network) and Pancake Swap (BSC).

Metamask much the same, but I don't use it. I find TW more user friendly.

ADA still well in the green for me.

ADA strong.

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should I buy the minimum amount of Shib/Doge today for a laugh? Just got onto swyftx and was keen to take the plunge on something cheap with potential. I know they are meme coins but who knows they could rise a bit and if I lose $30-40 then who cares right!
Any other real cheapies on that platform I should look at? Can't see MUNCH or BurnX which have been mentioned here.

Should I buy the minimum amount of Shib/Doge today for a laugh? Just got onto swyftx and was keen to take the plunge on something cheap with potential. I know they are meme coins but who knows they could rise a bit and if I lose $30-40 then who cares right!
Any other real cheapies on that platform I should look at? Can't see MUNCH or BurnX which have been mentioned here.

wink, btt, dent, hot, vtho would be the next cheapest

On swyftx, left hand side menu, click on asset list. You can sort the list by price, market cap etc.

Has anyone in here quit their jobs and become full time crypto traders? Not saying I’m planning this anytime soon as I have a stable career, but would be interested to hear any stories of people taking the plunge
I've thought about it several times this year. When I'm confident with leverage trading and shorting, I may bite the bullet...just in time for the bear market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back