Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m going big on ETH, wouldn’t be surprised if it surpassed BTC market cap eventually. This is coming from a complete noob though, but I have a lot of faith in the ETH tech.

ETH isn't anything special in regards to tech imo, it's just being used a lot as a platform for now.

I guess I look at BTC as being the oldest, most stable and most trusted crypto currency, it is the gold of crypto and everything else like gold will be measured up against it.

ETH however is still a blockchain and as such it might face more competition from rival projects as time passes.

There's a lot of very good platforms out there and more still to come that can chip away at ETH market share if it doesn't stay ahead of the competition.

The great tech exodus: The Ethereum blockchain is the new San Francisco (cointelegraph.com)

But in 2021 ETH might reign supreme. Long term i'll back BTC.

I cannot believe how much money can be made on these meme tokens. I bought into BurnX VERY early and my $50 is already >$10k.

I've locked in some profits and left a moon bag. Outrageous.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
For anyone with a Swyftx exchange, I have setup my bank account details for AUD withdrawal. However, how do I convert my crypto for AUD so I can withdraw it? When I ‘Sell’ my crypto does this automatically convert to AUD that I can withdraw?

Use the quick withdrawl button on the side pane and it gives you options for withdrawing.

Just chose AUD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back