Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dipped my toe in today, 1k on eth when it dipped below 4800.

I'm a brick and mortar investment person, this is a trial. Have 700 left to try with lesser ones.

What do people suggest I should look at?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Polkadot or Cardano are both good long term investments

Dipped my toe in today, 1k on eth when it dipped below 4800.

I'm a brick and mortar investment person, this is a trial. Have 700 left to try with lesser ones.

What do people suggest I should look at?

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

Gives you a sense of the market cap of each coin, if you’re looking to hang on to things for a bit I’d stay toward the top end of those.

Why is the market still dropping? How long does it normally take for normal order to resume?
There's no such thing as 'normal order' in cryptocurrency. Some traders are eyeing off the high 30k USD region, while I'm a bit more optimistic. I'm mostly in cash waiting to see how this plays out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no such thing as 'normal order' in cryptocurrency. Some traders are eyeing off the high 30k USD region, while I'm a bit more optimistic. I'm mostly in cash waiting to see how this plays out.
Fair call, probably shouldn’t have said normal! I’ve been in this less than a week and experienced my first big losses today, but I know with the research I’ve done that this is only temporary, even though seeing losses sucks. I’m in this for the long haul.

Fair call, probably shouldn’t have said normal! I’ve been in this less than a week and experienced my first big losses today, but I know with the research I’ve done that this is only temporary, even though seeing losses sucks. I’m in this for the long haul.
I'm starting out just like you this week. What platforms are you buying on? What have you bought so far that hasn't worked out? I've only dipped into a couple of meme coins and they tanked today but just going to hold them and see what happens. Want to look in to some more serious long-term coins though.

I'm starting out just like you this week. What platforms are you buying on? What have you bought so far that hasn't worked out? I've only dipped into a couple of meme coins and they tanked today but just going to hold them and see what happens. Want to look in to some more serious long-term coins though.
I am on Crypto.com and Swyftx mainly. Coinstats is good for showing all your exchanges on one platform. I got sucked into Shiba but quickly sold out of it when I could tell it was starting to nosedive. I also bought into Doge way too high, learnt the hard way when it dived, but managed to sell out and reduce my losses. I probably tried spreading too far to begin with but have sold out of a few coins and consolidated in less than 10 now.

Cardano, Ripple and Polkadot are 3 of the lower priced coins that have good projects behind them. I’m most bullish about Ripple out of the 3, especially with the lawsuit looking like going their way. I’ve got very little doubt ETH won’t at least double before the end of this bull run. TradingView is the best place to monitor trends.

The long game works well if you pick the right coins. I don't think this bull cycle is finished yet.

Why is the market still dropping? How long does it normally take for normal order to resume?
corrections are healthy. cant just be going up all the time. no need to panic/stress at all. perfect time to buy the dip in the projects that are solid/that you believe in if you do your research etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back