BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
We had the huge crash . now is it dying a slow death from now on?

And bounce back in 6 months or 3 years.

Bitcoin is king right now
Ben Cowen posted something a while back about ETH having an average ROI of 1 over June-August period, before doing well later in the year. I wouldn’t expect any decent price action from it until after the upgrade in July, and we all know that can take a bit longer to impact the price.

I wouldn’t be so sure about BTC yet either, a head and shoulders pattern is forming again, we could get another dip over the weekend.

maryjames

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Ben Cowen posted something a while back about ETH having an average ROI of 1 over June-August period, before doing well later in the year. I wouldn’t expect any decent price action from it until after the upgrade in July, and we all know that can take a bit longer to impact the price.

I wouldn’t be so sure about BTC yet either, a head and shoulders pattern is forming again, we could get another dip over the weekend.
Yeah I know but the charts are a mess. The end is nigh. Lol 😂

If bitcoin crashes here alts the whole lot is screwed.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
There are some pretty intolerable BTC maxis on Twitter right now, the ones that even think ETH is a shitcoin and that the upgrade is a marketing scam. I hope these people are a minority, because it doesn’t help the broader reputation of crypto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maryjames

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
There are some pretty intolerable BTC maxis on Twitter right now, the ones that even think ETH is a shitcoin and that the upgrade is a marketing scam. I hope these people are a minority, because it doesn’t help the broader reputation of crypto.
Will always be like this. Mostly Americans

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
That graph above is ETH's average 90 day ROI. Basically, end of the year is when any ETH holders should expect decent upwards price action, it will be slow the next couple of months.

Zgope1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I am obsessed with BTC and am acutely aware there are some giving it’s adoption a bad name.

All I can say is I apologise on behalf of the annoying maxis. Don’t let people affect what you think of BTC because BTC is it’s own thing and there are good among the many bad

Remove this Banner Ad