Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As a trader, did you see the AXS potential when it had dropped to about 3 bucks in late June? Or are these NFT pumps too hard to trade?
I know very little about AXS and NFT's. My game is old school.

I only trade what I know though I'm always eager to learn more.

I know the saying, but the security on these platforms is continually getting stronger. Crypto.com are partnered with Ledger for their security, as an example. Your funds are technically stored in ‘cold wallets’ until you want to trade. I will get a hardware wallet someday, but losing my money to a hack on these major exchanges i think is just as likely as me losing the personal key to a hardware wallet.
And what happens when Crypto.com goes down? Or crashes? What happens if you want to buy/sell at this time? What happens if there's some weird government intervention and Crytpo.com becomes unusable?

Like I said, it's probably fine. However I think they are questions worth considering if you're leaving large amounts on exchanges. I have some of mine left on exchanges also.

I'm probably not telling anyone anything new, however people certainly do get complacent at times with their assets.

As a trader, did you see the AXS potential when it had dropped to about 3 bucks in late June? Or are these NFT pumps too hard to trade?

TVK looks primed for some AXS money to flow into, if it was to go ATH as per AXS, thats about 5x current price.

Even if it goes to the price it hit a week or so ago, that's a quick 20%. Chart looks like it might do that soon.

Reckon FET worth a look too (it's AI related, not NFT)

And what happens when Crypto.com goes down? Or crashes? What happens if you want to buy/sell at this time? What happens if there's some weird government intervention and Crytpo.com becomes unusable?

Like I said, it's probably fine. However I think they are questions worth considering if you're leaving large amounts on exchanges. I have some of mine left on exchanges also.

I'm probably not telling anyone anything new, however people certainly do get complacent at times with their assets.
I guess I could also ask what happens if you lose your personal key? Given that over 3.5M of BTC has been lost from the circulating supply through this way over time, it happens a lot more than people think.

I have found Crypto.com very reliable during peak periods recently, when Coinbase and Binance went through outages.

I personally agree with what you said above and to diverge your holdings across multiple mediums, but I’m not sure the risk of having a personal wallet or keeping on exchanges is that different.

Haha yeah wtf, 75% today and has tripled in 3 days. It is now up nearly a 15x in less than a month.
I thought the train has a bit to go so bought in at 25... I have to keep changing my stop limit selling point. It's made me a few hundred already. I've also been trading in SLP for almost 2 weeks for some gains too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TVK looks primed for some AXS money to flow into, if it was to go ATH as per AXS, thats about 5x current price.

Even if it goes to the price it hit a week or so ago, that's a quick 20%. Chart looks like it might do that soon.

Reckon FET worth a look too (it's AI related, not NFT)
What are your preferred coins to trade in.

What are your preferred coins to trade in.

Only holding a few at the moment. LUNA, FET, ETH, RSR, TVK, MATIC, DOGE

I think all of these have potential, but not necessarily short term. You would likely pick them up cheaper if patient. Really depends where BTC goes.

Doge is a moon bag, have taken plenty of profits from it already, it's paid for itself a few times over.

Feels like a lot of these people are those that will lose it just as quick
I know a few ppl from a telegram group who are swing trading NFT's for 10x profits within 24 hours. They're not long term hodlers.

It's way out of my league, so I don't touch that stuff. They're trading ghxst and cool cats now.

sounds like he had leveraged himself and has been trying to “borrow” BTC to get himself out of trouble… pretty disturbing because he was highly regarded… and now is being accused of scamming people.
Are you surprised to see that a crypto influencer is also a scammer? 75% of them are paid shills.

Anyone who lends 150k USD to a crypto influencer would probably fail an IQ test. You may as well give your money to a Nigerian Prince.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back