Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What technicals are pointing towards that? The FOMO as BTC gets close to a new ATH will ensure it doesn’t go through any further corrections.

I did lol at your request for technicals and then point to FOMO as being the reason there won't be any more corrections.

I somewhat agree, impulsivity (FOMO) is likely to lead to ATH's and a potential blow off top, however it works in reverse as well. Panic selling leads to these deep corrections which we've seen.

I just feel that if it gets to 90k, there will be a lot of momentum to push over 100k. If an ETF is approved soon that could propel price even further and for longer. It appears that the BTC futures ETF could come before end of year.

I do have prices in mind where I will start taking profits weekly.
Yeah, an ETF approval could push BTC vertical. If that happens, it will be a 'sell the news' event, with alts mooning for 2-3 weeks afterwards before dumping hard.

Damn and this month started so promising for the Alts.
Turned into Rektober now....
The king needs to make a move up before your shitcoins pump. Whether retail will buy BTC above 60k is the pertinent question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it runs up close to 100 until the parchain launch, at which point like with Cardano, it’s a sell the news event I reckon. Still think further upside is possible, but it will get a pullback before then with better entries for the last run.
Much DOT may be locked up for 2 years for the parachain auctions which could make the price point interesting if there is a bear market next year. Can't sell them if they're loaned out.

I think it runs up close to 100 until the parchain launch, at which point like with Cardano, it’s a sell the news event I reckon. Still think further upside is possible, but it will get a pullback before then with better entries for the last run.
Can't sell if you're locking them for two years. That's my plan.

I very intelligently bought DOT when it was very high in May, so i have finally got back to even with it.
Now i know what will happen, i'll get excited and leave it and watch it burn, instead of selling it and saving the cash for when it dips again
I did as well, it was my worst performing coin up until the last month. I bought a bit more when it was at 20 bucks, so that helped to bring down the average buy price a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back