BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
I very intelligently bought DOT when it was very high in May, so i have finally got back to even with it.
Now i know what will happen, i'll get excited and leave it and watch it burn, instead of selling it and saving the cash for when it dips again
I did as well, it was my worst performing coin up until the last month. I bought a bit more when it was at 20 bucks, so that helped to bring down the average buy price a bit.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Looks like the ETF will be approved next week. BTC is now above the last major resistance level (58.6k). If this holds through the weekend, new ATH next week.

FootieFanz

https://opensea.io/FootiePalz
Oct 14, 2021
Oztralia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nah, would only jump back in if it bottoms out. Pretty happy with my current strategy which has the same upside potential but in stocks.
I'm glad I HODL'd everything from 2016. There's been times where I almost flinched (both high and low prices) and let go of it all but I am pleased to say I have desensitised myself to the roller coaster now and understand practicing a long term strategy.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I'm glad I HODL'd everything from 2016. There's been times where I almost flinched (both high and low prices) and let go of it all but I am pleased to say I have desensitised myself to the roller coaster now and understand practicing a long term strategy.
So you haven’t sold any coins since 2016?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ash_1050

Premiership Player
Nov 21, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory and Arsenal
This is the best way to do it, at the end of the day HODLing (and accumulating) is the best strategy when it comes to something you think will be completely revolutionary. Enduring the insane swings is part of the experience, and hopefully one day you reach a number where it justified cashing out and banking the profit.

FootieFanz

https://opensea.io/FootiePalz
Oct 14, 2021
Oztralia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Absolutely. Taking profits in January 2018 and staying out of the market until early 2020 would’ve compounded gains from 2018.
The value amassed is insane, but I can't bring myself to touch it now. I pret
Best way to do it, at the end of the day HODLing (and accumulating) is the best strategy when it comes to something you think will be completely revolutionary. Enduring the insane swings is part of the experience, and hopefully one day you reach a number where it justified cashing out and banking the profit.
I've had to dissociate from the value sitting there in cold storage. I pretend it doesn't exist and that way I'm not tempted to cash out. But that's the problem... When does one cash out? haha

owen87

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
My accumulation mindset doesn't understand what pulling out now means. lol
October 2078: "A Melbourne man passed away yesterday, he was an avid football fan and had accumulated $7.4b dollars in various cryptocurrencies having never withdrawn a cent. He's left all his money to the Collingwood Football Club."

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad