BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Gary Putland, Redbacks, Oz Cricket
Do yourself a favour and don't check GALA.
Haha too late! It's always easy in hindsight to say 'sell at the top, buy trends', but anytime I do that I get crushed. I just feel like as soon I get sick of ADA and panic sell (which is a cardinal sin in crypto), it will start pumping again. I did like how it bounced off strong support at 1.60. Metaverse/gaming is hot right now, but hot trends in crypto can change very quickly (I just need to keep telling myself that so I avoid panic selling haha). MANA, SAND and now GALA are all way overbought atm, I would be surprised if there is no correction very soon and profits flow into the majors.

BIRDBRAIN

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I just feel like as soon I get sick of ADA and panic sell (which is a cardinal sin in crypto), it will start pumping again. I did like how it bounced off strong support at 1.60.
I felt like this about CAKE since I made so much money out of it in the past. I was sure it was going to go back to $40 but it just wouldn't move, anchored to $20. In the end I sold the last of it for $19 and it's now in the 13's. Meanwhile the things I moved to have all mooned LMAO.

Nothing

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
You need to remove the anchoring of what you paid for it. If you have better investment ideas, you are better taking you money and redeploying it in those ideas. What you paid for an asset is (almost) irrelevant, it is what it will be worth in the future.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Rfox above 40cents aud again …

if Mana is worth 8 billion US then surely Rfox is worth more than 200 million USD

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rfox above 40cents aud again …

if Mana is worth 8 billion US then surely Rfox is worth more than 200 million USD
Unfortunately in crypto it doesnt matter how good a project is! From what I read, the GALA game is cheap and nasty, so all that is driving price is hype. Similar to Axie Infinity, that games looks terrible.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Surely this metaverse hype will come to an end soon? MANA, SAND, GALA and a few others are all super overvalued. It feels like those that are smart will take those profits and put them into a BTC or ETH before their next leg up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I saw GALA at 50 cents today after dropping about 10% since its ATH thinking that this is surely correcting now... nope, at 75 cents a few hours later.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
$ILA with a 36x 1 minute candle after listing on Kucoin, are the only people benefiting from this those that got in on the ICO?

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I put about 320 USDT into ILA about 2 minutes after launch, proceeded to then dump hard and I sold at about a 100 USDT loss. These ultra volatile coins aren't for me! However, I would like to try to get in on an ICO at some point, especially for a project listing on a CEX with decent volume.

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
New project out called Numbers Protocol.

Looks to be attempting to impact the NFT market and disrupt the right click FUD associated with it.

Co- founder of YouTube and Twitch behind it.

BACCS

BigFooty Juggernaut
May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
New project out called Numbers Protocol.

Looks to be attempting to impact the NFT market and disrupt the right click FUD associated with it.

Co- founder of YouTube and Twitch behind it.

This has been trending on Kucoin the last week, had a 100% pump last Sunday. It then retraced 50% and has since pumped another 70%. Kucoin has a trading competition with it for this week, so that explains why it has been popular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad