Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luna has been incredible. Bitcoin does it's biggest daily dump since May... and it must be said it's a pretty huge dump, yet Luna finds a new ATH.

I remember buying 26 Luna at $5 back around May or June and then I tried to be clever and sell to rebuy at a lower price. Luna then took off and was a far away from my sell. It hurt then and it still hurts, but I love seeing it fly.
I sold all my Luna as well at $20...having doubled my money I felt happy about it at the time...

Missed all the excitement yesterday. Woke up this morning & checked the market to see a board of all reds (except Luna). Thought "Value!" and bought some more BTC and VET.

I've got a small bag of ICP. All purchased way over the current value. Oy.

ETA: I bought more DOT too. Screw it.

Last edited:
What's everyone's strategy to handle the impending bear market that everyone keeps talking about?
Im not sure yet, part of me wants to kind of get out of most thing, but leave my poocoins and Jade and just let them ride. If Jade holds up I'll make more in the next month on that alone than all my other holdings.

I think we will get a bounce back up, it may be temporary but silly to sell now I think.

Crypto Banter did a great show yesterday explaining what's happening in the US with the Feds trying to slow down growth, mass resignations of CEOs with the theory that the top is in after unprecedented growth and there's no upside in sticking around. I havent done any research to see if their claims stack up but it was an interesting show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back