Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Like every ******* crash I never have the capital at that point in time to invest more.

If I did I'd be getting some bargains now and waiting til next year.
Instead have to sit and watch my portfolio down 30% and hope I can get some spare funds before it recovers.
I feel your pain.

Like every ******* crash I never have the capital at that point in time to invest more.

If I did I'd be getting some bargains now and waiting til next year.
Instead have to sit and watch my portfolio down 30% and hope I can get some spare funds before it recovers.
No spare funds for me either, it's painful!

Last edited:
Do you really think it won't nuke lower?

It might. I always keep a bunch of cash on hand though.

I've always been a DCA player.

In these more volatile times I just reduce the size of the amounts of coins I'd DCA in.

In this dip I've taken my HNT avg. from $31 to $28. Reduced my RUNE from $8.50 to $7.

If it goes lower then I'm well placed to DCA in again.

It might. I always keep a bunch of cash on hand though.

I've always been a DCA player.

In these more volatile times I just reduce the size of the amounts of coins I'd DCA in.

In this dip I've taken my HNT avg. from $31 to $28. Reduced my RUNE from $8.50 to $7.

If it goes lower then I'm well placed to DCA in again.

Fair enough, and good strategy.

From the time I've been in crypto we rarely see v-shaped recoveries from such big drops (30%+). The covid crash in March is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

We usually get a bit of a bounce, but then price tends to consolidate and grind lower for at least another month or two, because investors lose confidence, weak hands continue to sell and then the guys who bought in a long time ago and are up 10x+ think they'd better take their profits before it all continues to go lower.

I'm pretty confident we won't see a new all time high for bitcoin for at least two months. Alts have been acting strange during this nuke though. Would expect them to not hold up as well as they are currently.

I actually sold all of my Sol on the first bounce that went above $205. Still extremely bullish long term, and ready to load up again if we reach mid-100s.

Whats the next big thing fellas? Got some profits to burn!
Merit Circle, I’ve been shilling this for a while but if you’re bullish on metaverse/gaming, then this is the project to get behind. Obviously DYOR, but has massive institutional backing, strong community and is sitting 50% down from its ATH after the recent dump. This is a longer term play for me, so also depends on your time horizon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dice Man I'm out of Jade with a small profit. There has been relentless selling sorry man.
Yeah it has been. I bought at 550, then bonded more. that bond ends in about 9 hours. I'm still in, got banned from the TG just for mentioning it was down11% the last hour. Bit of a red flag. Im sitting for now, and I either ride it all the way down or.....

Gonna see if it bounces back at the backed price.

Fair enough, and good strategy.

From the time I've been in crypto we rarely see v-shaped recoveries from such big drops (30%+). The covid crash in March is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

We usually get a bit of a bounce, but then price tends to consolidate and grind lower for at least another month or two, because investors lose confidence, weak hands continue to sell and then the guys who bought in a long time ago and are up 10x+ think they'd better take their profits before it all continues to go lower.

I'm pretty confident we won't see a new all time high for bitcoin for at least two months. Alts have been acting strange during this nuke though. Would expect them to not hold up as well as they are currently.

I actually sold all of my Sol on the first bounce that went above $205. Still extremely bullish long term, and ready to load up again if we reach mid-100s.
The bearish sentiment makes me full bulltard. Only up.

Merit Circle, I’ve been shilling this for a while but if you’re bullish on metaverse/gaming, then this is the project to get behind. Obviously DYOR, but has massive institutional backing, strong community and is sitting 50% down from its ATH after the recent dump. This is a longer term play for me, so also depends on your time horizon.
I bought in at below $6 a few times and also like the project in the medium term. Also getting good returns on staking MC on Binance Launchpad (APY 167%) and BNB.

This isn't on Coinspot ( the website I use )
I have done some reading, seems to have okay potential. I am in it for the long haul, I am not after a quick profit.

The bearish sentiment makes me full bulltard. Only up.

Agreed that the way Alts are performing is very bullish. Still don't think bitcoin will make all time highs in the next 2 months though (definitely not in December). Bookmark this point and @ me if I'm wrong :tearsofjoy:

I only sold my Sol because I went in hard and I'm 50x up on my initial investment, so I was lucky enough to make life changing money. Have to take profits at some point as who wants to be a bag holder. I'll definitely buy back into Sol if we dip again and I'm looking to buy big into a couple of protocols within the Sol ecosystem

Remove this Banner Ad

Back