Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For any MC holders, first monthly burn is happening tomorrow, confirmed by Mark (one of the founders) in the TG chat (~12M of MC tokens or 1.2% of total supply). They've just had to wait for the burn contract (and a couple of contracts for Edenhorde) to be audited by Quantstamp over the last couple of weeks. As I mentioned earlier, it's basically the same amount supplied to Binance, so effectively neutralises the FUD and sell pressure from Launchpad (which also ends in 10 days, thank *).

RSI on the daily chart also at its lowest in project history and is basically at oversold levels.

Just been topping up my Arweave, Super and Rune today.
I almost leveraged my Arweave before I went to bed last night thinking it couldn't get any lower... Glad I changed my mind. At $36 its a bargain. Im looking at MC. I bought in way high, like around $10.00, at 2.86 it's not a bad DCA down... Can make my avg around 6,50 if I buy the same amount.

Also looking at more Tshares.
I'm a bit hesitant with the weekend coming and maybe we go lower over the weekend.

I almost leveraged my Arweave before I went to bed last night thinking it couldn't get any lower... Glad I changed my mind. At $36 its a bargain. Im looking at MC. I bought in way high, like around $10.00, at 2.86 it's not a bad DCA down... Can make my avg around 6,50 if I buy the same amount.

Also looking at more Tshares.
I'm a bit hesitant with the weekend coming and maybe we go lower over the weekend.
Did you see my post above? Buying MC today is what you would’ve got at launch, this is the easiest way to bring down that average. Also, stake it on their native platform.

Did you see my post above? Buying MC today is what you would’ve got at launch, this is the easiest way to bring down that average. Also, stake it on their native platform.
Yeah I did, and I doubled my bag (on 2 exchanges), so down to 6,50 avg now. As for staking I'd like to but not worth the Eth fees for my bags.

Not going to get much out of it but might as well. You indicated earlier that you'll be happy when the launch pad ends.. Why is this?
It’s just a haven for BNB and BUSD whales to farm free tokens and dump, which is easy on Binance right now with MC as liquidity is still fairly low and will take time to establish. Usually most projects only get those pools and not a native one for the token itself, I believe the only reason a MC native pool was granted is because they agreed to a 60 day Launchpad, when all others have been 30.

One of the pillars for the project is having the native staking on Ethereum, so this Binance Launchpad wasn’t well received by the larger investors. However, it was unfortunately a sticking point to get listed on Binance, so short term pain for long term gain. This Twitter thread below explains the history of Launchpads and Binance listings for young projects well:

It’s just a haven for BNB and BUSD whales to farm free tokens and dump, which is easy on Binance right now with MC as liquidity is still fairly low and will take time to establish. Usually most projects only get those pools and not a native one for the token itself, I believe the only reason a MC native pool was granted is because they agreed to a 60 day Launchpad, when all others have been 30.

One of the pillars for the project is having the native staking on Ethereum, so this Binance Launchpad wasn’t well received by the larger investors. However, it was unfortunately a sticking point to get listed on Binance, so short term pain for long term gain. This Twitter thread below explains the history of Launchpads and Binance listings for young projects well:

Thanks for that explanation. It's not often I'm happy to see something dump 300% from my buy-in price, but in this instance it's too good an opportunity to bounce back. I remember a week or so ago you mentioning it at (I think) just under $4.00. I held off, but waking up to this price today was impossible to resist. Im happy to put it away and not think about it for a year from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see if the bear market is only a multi month blip, or whether it goes full nuclear winter and turns crypto portfolios into multi year holds just to break even again. Maintaining my long held BTC $20k re-entry price point before considering tipping money into crypto again.

The hype is gone and the narrative just isn't there at the moment. We've had the BTC halving, money printing, institutions, Elon and Saylor, and ETFs. What will be the next selling point?

US stocks look like s**t and we're unfortunately tied to them, only with higher beta.

Is it even worth buying now? It’s gone to sh*y and there’s nothing saying it won’t get better for the next 6 months.

Is it even worth buying now? It’s gone to sh*y and there’s nothing saying it won’t get better for the next 6 months.
This is literally the period where you should be buying. You don't buy when the market I green and you don't sell when the market I red.

Having said that I'd wait for a consolidation to see which way the market is trending before buying. Could be a few days/weeks before a confirmation on the charts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back