Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How we all feeling? Still bullish or fearing a bear trap? Things are on the up for crypto in general I would have thought! And as predicted, many a shitcoin has been cut loose. Not my SNX though, going great guns!!

How we all feeling? Still bullish or fearing a bear trap? Things are on the up for crypto in general I would have thought! And as predicted, many a ****coin has been cut loose. Not my SNX though, going great guns!!

$100b appears to be the bottom at the moment and it appears to have bottomed out for now. As to whether it goes up or sits between $100b and $300b is anyone's guess.

Is it just me or did most people in this thread sell at a loss rather than hold?

Still holding, but I'm still holding a small loss at the moment.

Nothing wrong with take a loss, and reinvesting elsewhere. There were many opportunities where people could have done that. So selling at a loss may still have been better than holding.

With BTC edging past $13k surely we're not too far away from the inevitable arguing of my coin is better than your coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitcoin went how low now hovering between 16&18k, it is the bull run now I think and will drop again hard possibly within a few months?

Would I buy more ETH? Not at this price, I bought it between $7-$46 and it's due for a correction at some stage

It corrected alright!

EhaiVjM.png

how'd you go about setting it up?
I'm running a VPS through Vultr. The coin I'm running the node with has instructions to set it up and there is a designated telegram group for the nodes so you can get technical help from the community. I had no idea about any of this stuff and it was pretty easy to set-up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back