Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How come?

Many factors... Bear market in general appears over.
Ripple has been on a PR streak lately with a heap of announcements.

But look, I am a rank amateur at trading, so your own research is always the best option.
I was just excited at what seemed like a turning point :)

Many factors... Bear market in general appears over.
Ripple has been on a PR streak lately with a heap of announcements.

But look, I am a rank amateur at trading, so your own research is always the best option.
I was just excited at what seemed like a turning point :)

Spoiler alert as someone who's been following and invested in XRP for 5-6 years now since it was $0.0045 it's the same as it's always been, the price isn't skyrocketing anytime soon.

I've been buying mainly ETH and some BTC recently. Holding more crypto now than I ever have. IMO there's some very promising movements in the Defi space. And some L2 is looking good. Reckon Eth is way undervalued.

Having said all that the only projects I have any faith in really are Btc, eth and Snx, which I was all-in one for a while and is one of the best performing projects this year.

I haven't bought or thought about crypto in 2019. Just took a look at coinmarketcap...seems that most of the altcoins I bought into have plummeted since 2018 - lisk, omisego, 0x, decred, NEM

I haven't bought or thought about crypto in 2019. Just took a look at coinmarketcap...seems that most of the altcoins I bought into have plummeted since 2018 - lisk, omisego, 0x, decred, NEM
Hold the 0x, dump the rest and buy ETH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not really as upset as the young fella in the gif
It's a travel app in its infancy...it'll put everything into one app for complete global travel.
It's not even on CMC yet, Mainnet coming, bep2 swaps to happen..
Still early days

Great opp to accumulate tho
Eos at 2.70, eth near on 160.
Got a new ledger x coming in the next couple weeks
giphy (20).gif

BTC has gone from $7,490 this time yesterday to $9,118 for an increase of 21.64%.

Expect a sharp correction in the next 36 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back