Cryptocurrency mega-thread

giphy (59).gif

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Is anyone in here holding electroneum or even following the project? The price continues to flatline but that's not the important thing. What's important is the digital payments ecosystem they are building from the ground level. They continue to make strides and this project is starting to gain momentum. The guy behind electroneum, Richard Ells (the CEO) is a genius and a visionary, and I find this project compelling not merely because I stand to gain financially if it takes off, but because I actually appreciate Rich Ells and what he is trying to do. I really hope this project succeeds.

Here is a recent interview where he gives a good overview of electroneum and what they have achieved so far.

Well both reality and my perception of it are not linear, ETH is still where it's at in terms of development right now -- I just think what CZ is building is massively underestimated and I guess I've had a paradigm shift of sorts in the last 7 days.

Yeah Binance Chain and Binance DEX are going to be huge.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Been meaning to get a Ledger. Actually have a Trezor but the one time I went to boot it up, it all seemed a bit too hard. Had one more look and it hadn't changed. Maybe I'm lazy.

Definitely accumulate, but don't spread yourself too thin -- as time goes by, the losers will multiply. It's very easy to find faults and say no. Look for your absolute optimum basket.

Binance DEX will be the story of 2020. Or will it... Who knows, I'm just making s**t up, really. Like everyone else ;)

bigdog43

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Is anyone in here holding electroneum or even following the project? The price continues to flatline but that's not the important thing. What's important is the digital payments ecosystem they are building from the ground level. They continue to make strides and this project is starting to gain momentum. The guy behind electroneum, Richard Ells (the CEO) is a genius and a visionary, and I find this project compelling not merely because I stand to gain financially if it takes off, but because I actually appreciate Rich Ells and what he is trying to do. I really hope this project succeeds.

Here is a recent interview where he gives a good overview of electroneum and what they have achieved so far.

I know a tiny about it, thinking about buying a little some. What price do you think it could potentially reach ?

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Not sure how many people here are actively engaged anymore.

Long story short, when market was crashing early to mid 2018 I put all my crypto holdings into Synthetix (SNX). Now look how that turned out. It's one of the most successful projects in the space over the last 12 months.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Now, I've found another low-cap project that has game-changing potential and very few direct competitors.

So I'm all in again, this time with more collateral plus all unlocked gains poured in.

Chaosnet (testnet) begins Jan 3rd. Mainnet 6 weeks after.

THORchain.
Lightning fast, decentralised liquidity protocol, which amongst other things, is bringing instant cross-chain swaps (BTC, ETH, BNB, XMR) with no KYC/AML.

Liquidity pools and Defi are the way of the future.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
thorchain.org

Seriously just have a look, especially at their Twitter and Discord. Plus early TG chats.

Now I'm not gonna shill hard here. Sure I want you to pump my node-sized bags, but end of the day, I don't really care. I'm locked and loaded and riding this baby to the moon or wreckage on the ocean floor.

Can't say you haven't been warned!

Stake $rune

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Execution risk is the main concern. However I feel this is dampened by their scope of work on the project to date (Gitlab), absolute transparency across the board and weekly dev updates.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Also, once the CLP is up and running, you can stake in any pool for over 20% APR.

Yep, over 20% APR on your ETH, BTC, XRP or any other shitcoin you've got weighing your pants down. All they need is a pool.

Last edited:

woota

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Electroneum continuing to make strides. They have just released a freelancer platform called AnyTask.com, which is the same type of gig website as Fiverr or Upwork. Electroneum continues to release great products that can be used by real people in the real world, while all the other crypto companies merely talk about the hypotheticals, which is why ETN will be the first cryptocurrency to achieve mass adoption. The days of making a quick buck from crypto are over; we're now moving into the next phase where the crypto currencies that actually offer practical uses, will be elevated while the remainder will be relegated to mere speculative tools and/or fade into oblivion.

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah my bet would be ETN is a shitcoin.

Something interesting to brighten up this thread (am I the only bloke didn't lose his pants?)...

How wide or narrow is your crypto PF.

Here's mine.

83% RUNE
17% BTC

Outside of this, only locked SNX rewards.

On FIG-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah my bet would be ETN is a shitcoin.

Something interesting to brighten up this thread (am I the only bloke didn't lose his pants?)...

How wide or narrow is your crypto PF.

Here's mine.

83% RUNE
17% BTC

Outside of this, only locked SNX rewards.

On FIG-LX1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

70% BTC
27% LINK
3% ETH

Probably too much Link but it grew at a faster rate than BTC. If you made it through a two-year bear market it seems silly to give up now. We’re looking pretty good from a market cycle perspective.

Back