Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey lads are we about to go all late 2017 early 2018 here? Need bitcoin to consolidate here for a few days.

I’m seeing something similar. Or is this the Pre cum for dip then the main event?

Not sure but the fees Paypal is charging people to not own BTC is genius.

Nope. I’m holding right now. It’s looking good. Gone up 25% since your post. I’ve gone big into yearn.finance.
I made my best trade short term trade in a long time with YFI over the last couple days. Bought at 18000 and sold at 24850.

I'm a very happy man with that one. Some of my other shitcoins haven't done so well....we need the BTC train to keep still for a bit to let the alts get some air.

I made my best trade short term trade in a long time with YFI over the last couple days. Bought at 18000 and sold at 24850.

I'm a very happy man with that one. Some of my other shitcoins haven't done so well....we need the BTC train to keep still for a bit to let the alts get some air.
I’m holding FYI just gonna get greedy as and see if can get back to record heights. Lol.

Let’s how this goes. Haha

No idea.. But let’s hope we have a massive boom in crypto. Looks good and on track over night. Ripple finally went.
Rumors of ripple being added to PayPal and an air drop in December.

My DIA bag jumped 20% overnight so I woke up happy this morning. I dont know much about DIA but some I follow are big on it so that was enough for me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumors of ripple being added to PayPal and an air drop in December.

My DIA bag jumped 20% overnight so I woke up happy this morning. I dont know much about DIA but some I follow are big on it so that was enough for me.
Let’s hope this crypto goes nuts til September 2021. If the algorithm is the same as the other circles.

Ps I noticed DIA jumped up. Lol

What's the deal with XRP? I came in with all the hype about 3 years ago, got in at about 0.90... within a week it was near $4... I've always kicked myself for not cashing out as I've sat there and watched it languish around 0.25 the last 3 years..... Now that it's back near my buy price... should I cash oUt or are we thinking could get a bigger spike??

FWIW, I have no idea how any of this crypto thing works!

What's the deal with XRP? I came in with all the hype about 3 years ago, got in at about 0.90... within a week it was near $4... I've always kicked myself for not cashing out as I've sat there and watched it languish around 0.25 the last 3 years..... Now that it's back near my buy price... should I cash oUt or are we thinking could get a bigger spike??

People have some crazy predictions and there is a lot of hype. I'd be holding for a bit if you weren't too fussed/forgot about it.

who knows...

people saying it may hit 25/30...

nfi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back