Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m on hodling mode now and if dips big enough I put more in. Doesn’t matter anymore. I know what the the next 9 months is gonna bring.
People liked and laughed at this post on Jan 1st.

Since I made one trade. Some of my lites into Cardano.

Ethereum has gone up close to 80%.
Link has gone up 75%
Nimiq in a month has gone up 151%. Long hold for me.
Aave since the 1st of jan over 100%.
Crv 140% since 1st,
Tomo 60% up.
Dot 80%.
Snx 140%.

I could go on and on. Who laughing now ?

I’ve got so much it’s getting ridiculous. The bull run has only just started. I will be buying a Noosa mansion once this in done.lol

Hello frens, i trust everyone is cleaning up of late.

I'm involved in a project that is going to go mainnet in a week or so, that has been 12 months in development. Very respected albeit anon Dev. Obviously as they say in the classics, not financial advice, but definitely one to put on your radar. It will be the first Defi project that has P2P lending and rewards borrowers.

Last edited:
People liked and laughed at this post on Jan 1st.

Since I made one trade. Some of my lites into Cardano.

Ethereum has gone up close to 80%.
Link has gone up 75%
Nimiq in a month has gone up 151%. Long hold for me.
Aave since the 1st of jan over 100%.
Crv 140% since 1st,
Tomo 60% up.
Dot 80%.
Snx 140%.

I could go on and on. Who laughing now ?

I’ve got so much it’s getting ridiculous. The bull run has only just started. I will be buying a Noosa mansion once this in done.lol
BTC is currently in a symmetrical triangle which is a continuation pattern, so we have to assume price increases unless it breaks to the downside. BTC dominance is looking good for shitcoin gains too.

We're still bullish for now. I'm keeping my eye on the daily, weekly, and monthly candles though. This could turn ugly quick.

Grayscale is gobbling up every BTC that is shaken loose and theres new Wall St money coming in every day. Cant see BTC getting smashed anytime soon.

2021 is going to be a huge year in crypto IMO.
It's good to have a plan for every scenario. We're overextended to the upside now, but I personally think there's a good chance we hit higher prices before a major correction. These are the two scenarios I'm looking for.

btc.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably should have done this a week ago but I reckon I'll move all my YFI and some BTC into Eth today. Will leave me with a portfolio of around 50% Btc 50% Eth. Can see Eth going into serious price discovery mode once it breaks the ATH resistance
Go more in ethereum..bitcoin has slowed up. But Looking strong. Also coins like AAVE worth a look at.

Probably should have done this a week ago but I reckon I'll move all my YFI and some BTC into Eth today. Will leave me with a portfolio of around 50% Btc 50% Eth. Can see Eth going into serious price discovery mode once it breaks the ATH resistance
Done similar. Sold all of my shitcoins and have a mix of BTC, ETH, and stablecoin.

Sell and buy walls keeping BTC locked between 34 and 37k for now while we wait for a break. Still 50/50 for mine.

Not looking pretty. 32k hasn't been breached yet, but if it is...the next levels are 30k, 28k, 24k, 19k.

That monthly candle is starting to look scary. 11 days until it closes.

Bitcoin will settle soon and alts will go hard.
We're looking bearish to me.

I'm setting buy orders for eth at $1160, and I'll probably sell the bounce tomorrow (if my buy orders hit).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back