Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Charts look horrible to me. I wouldn't be surprised to see a dump below 50k.
Yeah bitcoin is slowing and to me is a good thing. Needs a red month or two. As long as it breaks back after that.

We have had it way to good. I trust the bull run. Plenty of time.

PS America got s**t going by the looks of it. Be great to see.

Last edited:
Yeah bitcoin is slowing and to me is a good thing. Needs a red month or two. As long as it breaks back after that.

We have had it way to good. I trust the bull run. Plenty of time.

PS America got sh*t going by the looks of it. Be great to see.
Yeah, I don't think this bull run is over. I'm keeping plenty of stablecoin ready to BTFD if it eventuates.

That's the challenge... working out where the rainbow is.

About here
1294480d1b.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just think, every dollar it drops is a dollar you save when buying, and a dollar more BTC you have on-hand for when it goes again.
I'm more of a trader than a hodler. Preservation of capital is my primary goal.

Nobody knows for sure when it runs again. It could be today, next week, or three years from now.

I'm more of a trader than a hodler. Preservation of capital is my primary goal.

Nobody knows for sure when it runs again. It could be today, next week, or three years from now.

It's mostly play money for me, so it's the game of seeing it go more than anything else. Waiting for those crypto millions to fall in to my lap.

Sold my bitcoin 3 days ago for basically what I bought it for, thinking something like this might happen. See how things go and buy it back later cheaper. Hopefully RFOX can withstand whatever is happening.

The few hundred I threw on Doge has dropped 50%. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back