Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok ya legends. Here's one to get involved with. I've just grabbed around 570,000,000+ coins on this so if you want to try and create your very own dogecoin (probably not) moment get onboard. It's actually a great concept that does some good and can be a bit of fun.

$Munch - Munchies make the moment (munchtoken.com)

You can go to parties and brag how you own hundreds of millions of crypto coins.

Last edited:

It's amusing reading all the serious crypto whingers on twitter blaming doge for whatever coin they are holding not mooning.

I mean I can understand why.

You spend a lot of hours researching what coins to invest in and you lay down a lot more money into them because you believe in them and you believe in the market for the future and then rank amateurs end up making better percentages for a small period because of a meme coin.

I'd be blaming ETH though. It's got more pretentious w***ers into it than doge has. Many of them have no idea how good or bad the system is. And it's Gas fees ******* suck arse.

It's amusing reading all the serious crypto whingers on twitter blaming doge for whatever coin they are holding not mooning.
They're middle of the bell curve people. The people who make serious bucks in crypto are at both ends of the spectrum.

I'm not smart enough to make it as a thinker, so I ride waves with the idiots.

The idiots are buying doge.

Ok ya legends. Here's one to get involved with. I've just grabbed around 570,000,000+ coins on this so if you want to try and create your very own dogecoin (probably not) moment get onboard. It's actually a great concept that does some good and can be a bit of fun.

$Munch - Munchies make the moment (munchtoken.com)

You can go to parties and brag how you own hundreds of millions of crypto coins.
Where would I store it safely?

I'd love to see DOGE hit number 3 on the coinmarketcap chart. Make my dreams come true.

1. USDT
2. SAFEMOON
3. DOGE

I mean I can understand why.

You spend a lot of hours researching what coins to invest in and you lay down a lot more money into them because you believe in them and you believe in the market for the future and then rank amateurs end up making better percentages for a small period because of a meme coin.

I'd be blaming ETH though. It's got more pretentious w***ers into it than doge has. Many of them have no idea how good or bad the system is. And it's Gas fees ******* suck arse.
Crypto communities are like cults. I'm a bitcoin-maxi cultist with just enough sense to jump into shitcoin cults so I can get more bitcoin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The main issue I have with DOGE is not that it's a meme and not serious, it's that it flies in the face of what crypto is meant to be.

Governments are just printing money, making the dollar worthless. Inflation through the roof.

DOGE tokenomics are trash, infinite supply constantly adding to the amount in circulation. Exactly like the dollar.

I'm glad people are making money, but please keep taking profits.

The main issue I have with DOGE is not that it's a meme and not serious, it's that it flies in the face of what crypto is meant to be.

Governments are just printing money, making the dollar worthless. Inflation through the roof.

DOGE tokenomics are trash, infinite supply constantly adding to the amount in circulation. Exactly like the dollar.

I'm glad people are making money, but please keep taking profits.

DOGE target is one dollar

Exactly like the dollar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back