Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure you can trade through it, but honestly have never tried so it’s worth looking into. It’s the most widely used chart platform for crypto.

Wow that internet is slow! Why can’t they get faster speeds over your part of the world?
Just the area we are in is super slow. Waiting for fibre optic for ages now.

Looked into it and you have to pay a bit for this. It’s $49 for 100 transactions. Guess I might have to. This expense could be a tax deduction in itself as a cost of managing tax affairs.
How many transactions did you make over the last financial year?

Another option is bitcoin.tax which is free for 20 transactions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coinbase lists Shib, but VET, LUNA, FTM still in the wings.
It’s ridiculous. Unfortunately, they are still in the most used exchange by new retail traders in the US and therefore anything not listed in there will never get the large exposure to new investors. I still hold a bag of VET and think the project has one of the more real world practical use cases out of all cryptos, but unfortunately can’t see it getting to any significant heights this cycle unless it gets listed on Coinbase.

Is SOL back into buy territory? I'm thinking under 140 and it may be worth picking up some. The whole Solana ecosystem has taken a bit of a knock this week, but surely it bounces back.
Trying to buy NFTs on the Solana network has been a nightmare the last few days. Turned me right off them.
However it shows it's still extremely early for Solana with alot of upside still to come in the future imo.

Does anyone have an opinion on the NFT space?
I've been playing around with it a little and it feels alot like a bubble right now. The minting/floor price is so much lower for the possible returns when sold on the secondary market, there are projects that are clear scams, there are about 10 projects dropping per day each system (eth, sol, ada), and almost every project these days you have to try get on a pre sale to be able to mint because there is way too much demand compared to supply.
I'm obviously only mainly referring to the collection/community drops as there are other 'types' of NFTs.
I think they have a huge role in the future but I'm just extremely cautious about buying at the moment.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back