Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's say you're interested in investing 50k to see a nice gain 24 months from now, where would one invest?

I know nothing is "safe" but what's safe.

BTC and ETH are the 'safest' options in that they'll likely be the least volatile, both directions.

Depends what your expectations is for gains really, if you want to become a millionaire neither are likely to do that over the next 24 months.

BTC and ETH are the 'safest' options in that they'll likely be the least volatile, both directions.

Depends what your expectations is for gains really, if you want to become a millionaire neither are likely to do that over the next 24 months.

Nah not millionaire (The dream), My dad asked me as he wants to renovate his back yard in 2 years time after he comes back from China (works there), it will cost around 50k, a mate of his said to put 50k into crypto and in 2 years time it most likely pays for itself.

Nah not millionaire (The dream), My dad asked me as he wants to renovate his back yard in 2 years time after he comes back from China (works there), it will cost around 50k, a mate of his said to put 50k into crypto and in 2 years time it most likely pays for itself.

In 2 years time you might be mid-bear market phase and have $25k though.

If you done this 3-4 months ago with BTC or ETH, you would have doubled your money already.

Hard to say what happens if you buy in now as they are close to all time highs.

Bloody high risk strategy. Could easily lose half of it.

I’d put half across BTC and ETH and then spread the rest on some of the smaller coins.

Smarter play for me would be to put the money into Tesla, in 2 years that thing will double.

All the way to $1 hopefully

haha wtf. That would put it at a MC of $394 trillion. Four times more than the current entire global economy put together.

Even at 1 cent it would puts its value at three times more than current BTC value which as we all know is it ATH

fantasy stuff

haha wtf. That would put it at a MC of $394 trillion. Four times more than the current entire global economy put together.

Even at 1 cent it would puts its value at three times more than current BTC value which as we all know is it ATH

fantasy stuff

Was clearly a joke..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed.

I think SHIB will definitely push for more deflationary actions within its system.

The more they burn, the more attractive it will become price wise.
I honestly just think it's hype, like everything is with the project. The amount of burning required for it to even reach 1 cent is insanely large and wouldn't be realistically achieved for years.

I honestly just think it's hype, like everything is with the project. The amount of burning required for it to even reach 1 cent is insanely large and wouldn't be realistically achieved for years.

Don't need it to get anywhere near 1 cent to make decent profits off it.

Just need to wipe a single 0 off and it's making that profit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back