Cryptocurrency mega-thread

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Do yourself a favour and don't check GALA.
Haha too late! It's always easy in hindsight to say 'sell at the top, buy trends', but anytime I do that I get crushed. I just feel like as soon I get sick of ADA and panic sell (which is a cardinal sin in crypto), it will start pumping again. I did like how it bounced off strong support at 1.60. Metaverse/gaming is hot right now, but hot trends in crypto can change very quickly (I just need to keep telling myself that so I avoid panic selling haha). MANA, SAND and now GALA are all way overbought atm, I would be surprised if there is no correction very soon and profits flow into the majors.

BIRDBRAIN

Premiership Player
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I just feel like as soon I get sick of ADA and panic sell (which is a cardinal sin in crypto), it will start pumping again. I did like how it bounced off strong support at 1.60.

I felt like this about CAKE since I made so much money out of it in the past. I was sure it was going to go back to $40 but it just wouldn't move, anchored to $20. In the end I sold the last of it for $19 and it's now in the 13's. Meanwhile the things I moved to have all mooned LMAO.

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
CAA79663-54A6-4880-BF9E-42A4CB6B5546.png

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
New project out called Numbers Protocol.

Looks to be attempting to impact the NFT market and disrupt the right click FUD associated with it.

Co- founder of YouTube and Twitch behind it.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
New project out called Numbers Protocol.

Looks to be attempting to impact the NFT market and disrupt the right click FUD associated with it.

Co- founder of YouTube and Twitch behind it.

This has been trending on Kucoin the last week, had a 100% pump last Sunday. It then retraced 50% and has since pumped another 70%. Kucoin has a trading competition with it for this week, so that explains why it has been popular.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
This has been trending on Kucoin the last week, had a 100% pump last Sunday. It then retraced 50% and has since pumped another 70%. Kucoin has a trading competition with it for this week, so that explains why it has been popular.

Not that bothered about the price.

It's how it could change the NFT marketplace is all I'm looking at.

Back