Prediction Crystal Ball: Predictions for 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think even McEvoy's biggest supporters will say that he's the greatest ruckman going around. But he competes and is a very fit player who runs out the game very well.
But look at this year's Grand Finalist, neither team had a ruckman of any note. But they were very competitive.

Our Grand Final ruckmen in the past have include Max Bailey, Robert Campbell and David Hale. Great competitors but there are no Hall of Famers there.

I was taking the piss, but it seems that the same poster posting under 2 aliases couldn't tell and neither could you.

At least now these precious petals who can't hack criticism of players of their club (not you) can calm down.
Who is posting under 2x aliases?

*Don't say H2F! ;-)

On page 1 there were two posts close to each other. One with Ridolfi playing full time midfield, and the other with him kicking 50 goals. Por que no los dos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Roughie to kick the first goal of the season which will fire up the boys leading to a 50+ point round 1 win.
2. Kade stewart to kick a goal after the siren to win a game
3. Hodge will do his ACL early in the season which will force retirement (hope it doesnt)
Wow. That third one is really cheery.

I'll try:

1. Hawthorn stuffs up the paperwork for Dingley, becomes bankrupt and merges with Essendon by year's end
2. Hirdy is reappointed as coach of Essenthorn
3. Clarko starts coaching for Geelong

Arghh!!

1. JOM doesn't get up for Round 1 but has a good season including dominating a final.

2. Gunston to kick 60 goals

3. We become the second team to win the flag from outside the top 4

He rings hid hands when bell curves are mentioned. That's the kind of ding that gets him excited. Don't get me dong - I clang understand his interest on this topic.
You're response is a dead ringer for another response from long ago, I'm sure it rings a bell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad that you got that out. Hopefully you can get back to the rest of your exciting weekend now!
weekend? I have 6 weeks of holidays. Although, this has been a highlight.

We will go undefeated, being crowned as premiers after belting GWS by 10 goals after having to put up with a week of why we can't possibly win, Ty Vickery kicks 10 to cap off an all Australian season while JOM wins the Norm Smith, icing on the cake after winning the Brownlow earlier that week.

As a result of all this, the AFL and its wider community are left in a state of permanent meltdown and headf*ckedness that it possibly may never recover from, we are left to celebrate yet another Hawk flag.

Fyfe and Martin both nominate the Hawks as their new home in 2018 on reduced deals due to being desperate to be a part of our success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1/ Bruest re-signs.
2/ Sam Mitchell defies the odds and Wayne Carey's suggestion by playing Round 1 for the Eagles.
3/ Jono O'Rourke silences the critics.
4/ Lachie Whitfield demands a trade and AFL allow the trading of a 2018 first rounder (Geelong precedent).

1. Gunston has an AA season ( I really think he, Bruest and Rioli are going to step up)

2. Hodge and Gibson will be managed more than we're expecting and will miss quite a few games (Silk to a lesser extent)

3. We take a bit to get going but end up 5th

1. Mitchell Lewis to play NAB Cup (WTF its called now) and the commontatoes have a field day with it; (surprised no one got in here :))
2. JOM to show why Clarko lost his load over him;
3. Rough to do it wherever we need him to and show why he is the AFL's MVP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back