Science/Environment Culling of Wild Animals

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Hahah
I don't mind cats myself but id like to see every one if them gone from Australia.

Domesticated ones can all die of old age for all i care...
They can all be desexed and no further ownership allowed
We can then have cat squads roaming the suburbs at random and searching private properties at will.

Seriously I wish people would think things through, and realise what can and can't be done.

We can't stop the drug trade when that battle has a large proportion of the population on the authorities side. Research prohibition in the states or wowser laws in NSW and their effect without popular support. They legitimised corruption is all.

Yet you think banning cats will slide through to the keeper?:D

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
We can then have cat squads roaming the suburbs at random and searching private properties at will.

Seriously I wish people would think things through, and realise what can and can't be done.

We can't stop the drug trade when that battle has a large proportion of the population on the authorities side. Research prohibition in the states or wowser laws in NSW and their effect without popular support. They legitimised corruption is all.

Yet you think banning cats will slide through to the keeper?:D
Settle down old fella

Im saying what I'd like to see, not what I expect will happen

Admiral Byng

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
What we need is a Feral Animal Command set up under the Department of Defence and run like a military operation.

The War on Cane Toads
The War on Buffalo
The War on Feral Donkeys.

Lots of big boys toys, shouting and shooting at things.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
BS. The only animal that kills for fun is human. Including some posters in this thread.
Really? And how many humans can you name who kill "for fun"?

There isn't a single person here who can name a legitimate reason for cats being allowed in Australia outside of their own moronic
self-serving pleasure. Thousands of native animals killed every year so they can go "dawwww" looking at cat selfies.

And yes, we could get rid of them. Easily.

Sep 14, 2012
Broadbeach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

There isn't a single person here who can name a legitimate reason for cats being allowed in Australia outside of their own moronic
self-serving pleasure. Thousands of native animals killed every year so they can go "dawwww" looking at cat selfies.

1.7 million native reptiles, 1m+ native birds each year. That's the damage these beasts do.

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
BS. The only animal that kills for fun is human. Including some posters in this thread.
Yeah feral foxes, cats, dogs all eat every last piece of what they kill.

Who ever heard of a cat playing with its prey?
Ludicrous!

Last edited:

Nikita Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2003
Section One
AFL Club
Carlton

How about those who get off on shooting animals while pretending they care about wildlife.

As for there being no legitimate reason for them being here. There are numerous studies showing the benefits to human physical and mental health from relationships they have with companion animals.

Proud SJW

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
How about those who get off on shooting animals while pretending they care about wildlife.
What has that got to do with anything?

As for there being no legitimate reason for them being here. There are numerous studies showing the benefits to human physical and mental health from relationships they have with companion animals.
Yes, there are documented positive effects from people keeping pets. Pets in general, that is, not cats specifically. Fish tanks actually do a better job... as long as we can keep people from dumping their bloody carp in the rivers.

So you're the kind who'd be willing to sacrifice millions of native animals every year so a few humans can feel better about their miserable days.
I mean, who give s a flying * if your grandkids can only see them in books in a hundred years or so. As long as you have your comfort kitten, right?

And you lot all think you're just the nicest of people, and really don't understand how people can be so mean.

Sep 14, 2012
Broadbeach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

How about those who are mentally weak adopt a kangaroo or something? Not a ******* cat or dog.

CheapCharlie

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
She's actually right about that bit.

There is no real way to know if that is why cats play with prey.

When you see dogs going after every rabbit or rat in a field and killing them, that must be some sort of fun for them.
Likewise cats hunting because that's what they do...catch , play , kill

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
In your head, maybe.

There are quite a few of us around who would be quite happy to take measures to cull the human population as well, given the opportunity.
The kind of people who make excuses for cats would be a good start, in that regard. Or those who make stupid comments like yours.

I've seen some flimsy rationalisations for genocide but this is up there with Adolf. You should be on some sort of watchlist.

Back