ODI Cummins the new ODI captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a West Australian and I don't remember any comments targeted at WA, woke or otherwise.

I'll need a source, please. Links preferred.
He seems to have an issue with Alinta Gas, but not with KFC - go figure? he shouldn't use cricket for his political views - that's just my opinion

He seems to have an issue with Alinta Gas, but not with KFC - go figure? he shouldn't use cricket for his political views - that's just my opinion
Alinta hasn't been a WA company since 2007, but good on you for sticking up for those downtrodden multi-billion dollar Hong Kong conglomerates.

Alinta hasn't been a WA company since 2007, but good on you for sticking up for those downtrodden multi-billion dollar Hong Kong conglomerates.
hey, they employ a lot of the state and contribute to your lifestyle

on the other hand, KFC continues to contribute to morbid obesity in our kids, but have another bucket (or two) and wear it on your head for shits and giggles

ps: Gamble responsibly

hey, they employ a lot of the state and contribute to your lifestyle

on the other hand, KFC continues to contribute to morbid obesity in our kids, but have another bucket (or two) and wear it on your head for shits and giggles

ps: Gamble responsibly
Alinta have a few hundred employees in WA.
How many of them have lost their job because Pat Cummins said he didn't want to be in their ads?

It’s like this thread exists to remind us those using woke and who are upset by Cummins not appearing in alinta energy ads are morons.

Also, a lot of people don’t realise their being suckered into BS culture wars started by the Murdoch press.
Yup

Pretty much this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beat RSA in the tests
Make the WTC final
Win the WTC final
Retain the Ashes in England
Lead the team to CWC Final
Win the CWC in India, against India.

Paddy is a ******* legend.
Probably the best 12 months in Aus cricket ever. At least since 06/07.

Go Woke, Go absolutely Legendary.

Close the thread.

This is a major setback for those who wanted Cummins axed because of his politics and those who wanted Smith reinstated because of his talent and repaired ethics.

Not just a setback, it is done. Finished. No further argument.
Smith will not captain again.
Cummins will captain as long as he wants it.

Those wanting him axed for politics rave about wanting to separate politics and sports, except for all the times they link them.
It's not about taking politics out of sports, it's about opposing those with a brain and support for any form of progressivism. Cummins/Alinta, Zampa/anthem, take a knee for BLM etc etc.

Not just a setback, it is done. Finished. No further argument.
Smith will not captain again.
Cummins will captain as long as he wants it.

Those wanting him axed for politics rave about wanting to separate politics and sports, except for all the times they link them.
It's not about taking politics out of sports, it's about opposing those with a brain and support for any form of progressivism. Cummins/Alinta, Zampa/anthem, take a knee for BLM etc etc.
Youre right. Smith looks like he knows it too. Always remembered as the weeping sandpaper man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back