ODI Cummins the new ODI captain

Remove this Banner Ad

They are doing it to support the west indies team, the windies are doing it to protest against racial inequality as i said earlier they only people who would get upset about this are racists who dont like a spotlight being shined on their racism, this impacts you in no way at all unless you are offended by racism being called out.

No one will be there to see it so saves being heckled.

They are doing it to support the west indies team, the windies are doing it to protest against racial inequality as i said earlier they only people who would get upset about this are racists who dont like a spotlight being shined on their racism, this impacts you in no way at all unless you are offended by racism being called out.
Why did they stop doing it in the EPL then?

Cummins, single-handedly destroying Australian Cricket.
10,929 is a shocking crowd for day 1 of a Test and its all because of Cummins. Its not like the good old days when Border was captain. When we had the 1st day of the 1st Test of the summer in Perth v NZ and the crowd was... 4,940. Wait...what? That can't be right.

Wowee this thread has brought out the nuffies.

I like Cummins, wouldn’t have necessarily made him ODI captain, but there wasn’t a great deal of choice.

It was a shame his people skills were Thatcheresque, he was the best cricket mind as captain since Taylor.

Couldn't agree more, far better on field than Ponting was. Though on the sum of their parts perhaps on par overall.

One of the England tours I remember Clarke putting Watson on in the third over I reckon. He came on, got a wicket, then took him straight off and went back to the opener, great captaincy that.

Couldn't agree more, far better on field than Ponting was. Though on the sum of their parts perhaps on par overall.

One of the England tours I remember Clarke putting Watson on in the third over I reckon. He came on, got a wicket, then took him straight off and went back to the opener, great captaincy that.

This match I think. It was the 5th over but the rest is right.

So much for go woke, go broke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much for go woke, go broke.
It's almost like a sportsmen's political thought process is independent of their on field performances and (mostly independent of their) marketability.

But our conversative friends are so broken that if Cummins holds aloft the WTC Trophy and the Ashes (big chance he will) they'll be gutted deep down.

It's almost like a sportsmen's political thought process is independent of their on field performances and (mostly independent of their) marketability.

But our conversative friends are so broken that if Cummins holds aloft the WTC Trophy and the Ashes (big chance he will) they'll be gutted deep down.
The number of people who crap on about cancel culture while simultaneously wanting Pat Cummins sacked for having an opinion they disagree with is surprisingly large.

The number of people who crap on about cancel culture while simultaneously wanting Pat Cummins sacked for having an opinion they disagree with is surprisingly large.

a s**t opinion, he is Australian captain, I would predict 65%+ of Australian fans are part of the people that would be effected if we went renewable. Job losses would be HUGE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back