Cupido to come back

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2000
Horsham
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I don't care who we drop for Cupido. The kicking at goal was pathetic. Mcrae 2 behinds and no goals and Luke Power 2 goals 4. Six behinds by our two main crumbers in the forward line. That is disgraceful.
Who cares if it was wet conditions. If it was 3 behinds, it would be better. But six, sorry no go. We need Cupido in the forward line. One of the games in the next 3 or 4 weeks will be lost due to inaccurate kicking because we are going to play better quality teams than Sydney. Time to bring Cupido back.

Nobody!!!

At the moment he doesn't deserve to be there.

I have watched every reserve grade game this season and Bubba hasn't been playing that great to warrant a spot in the seniors.

And besides the seniors really don't need to change there winning combination at the moment.

GO THE MIGHTY LIONS.........

cheers...
:)

Bubba has to be a team player before senior selection!!!

I would say that bubba dosen't even deserve a senior selection untill he becomes a team player at the moment bubba is only out there to play his own game and not the teams game. Okay I have to say that he is a good leader for the rookies and the other players that have come and played for the ressies over the last footy season. And we thank them very much for there participation in the ressies. bubba will replace Luke Power when hell freezes over well that is what i am thinking.

well even though i aint a brissy supporter... i was drawn to this forum by the name that appeared on this topic before mine :D (yes thats right, u all know who i am talking about. :eek: :p ) but after looking at the poll i voted that he shouldnt replace anyone. you guys have a bag of riches in player stock, and feel for the player that is going to miss out. I would hate to be the selectors in brissy. :eek: Anyhoo good luck guys ill be cheering for ya. :D

GO POSSUM !!! GO BUSHY !!!

as if bubba should be in~!
as the others have said........
he plays for himself
he can't pass the ball even if he has no chance in hell at kicking the goal!
he is so GREEDY!
i don't understand how you can say that he has been a good roll-model for the others on our list let alone anyone else!
if i was a SUPERCOACH i would be trying to stop my good players from looking up to anyone like that!
as if the guys like Peter Hay & Tony Van Rooyen want to be anything like him because they rock as they are and will be stars in the AFL very soon!*
Ressies Rock!
Yay!
BTW....congrats on beating the eagles!
you all worked your butts off!
:D

i think cupido is gonna have a tough time to squeeze in unless someone gets injured

of the above listed id say headland is the only one suspect only cos he does some VERY DUMB things at times

great potential and all that..but man he does some clunkers!

i voted none of em should be dropped for cupido

i was also disappointed that Pikey was kept on the bench as long as he was..i hope they keep him in the team..quality player!

Originally posted by keatings_gal
as if bubba should be in~!
as the others have said........
he plays for himself
he can't pass the ball even if he has no chance in hell at kicking the goal!
he is so GREEDY!
i don't understand how you can say that he has been a good roll-model for the others on our list let alone anyone else!
if i was a SUPERCOACH i would be trying to stop my good players from looking up to anyone like that!
as if the guys like Peter Hay & Tony Van Rooyen want to be anything like him because they rock as they are and will be stars in the AFL very soon!*
Ressies Rock!
Yay!
BTW....congrats on beating the eagles!
you all worked your butts off!
:D

He plays for himself. That is a good thing for the position he is in. Cupido wants to make that team again. It shows that he wants to make the team and will do everything possible to make the team. He won't do all that if he makes the team again. He is only greedy so he can make the team. He deserves a spot in the team. He can kick 5 handy goals quickley. It could be a difference between a win and a loss if we have him in the team.

Originally posted by SpecialBruce

He plays for himself. That is a good thing for the position he is in. Cupido wants to make that team again. It shows that he wants to make the team and will do everything possible to make the team. He won't do all that if he makes the team again. He is only greedy so he can make the team. He deserves a spot in the team. He can kick 5 handy goals quickley. It could be a difference between a win and a loss if we have him in the team.

Its NOT a good thing, SB. He wont just change overnight. He will still be a bit selfish, simply to try and make sure he stays in the team, as he would be one of the last picked. He's not the difference for a win or loss with the Lions. Looks like you've been outvoted, SB. He doesn't deserve to get back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back