FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Seinfeld was offered a sitcom, not LD. David was a pretty unsuccessful comedian/writer who hated audiences. He needed Seinfeld.
Ha ha.. I wonder how close those episodes of George and Jerry trying to get "Jerry" off the ground with NBC were to real life? :p

I remember an interview with LD and he did mention the whole artistic integrity thing happened for real

Loved Jeff and LD riffing at the driving range "I think we have a difference of opinion on implemenation" :D:D And Jeff telling Susie to shut up, GOLD!

I dont know why people dont like Jeff, I think he's great
Even Jeff doesn't like Jeff.. Jeff Garlin stated that he truly does not empathize with his character at all and described him as a "pretty evil guy" who has "no morals, no scruples".

Well he is an agent Jeff, but I would have thought a pretty lovable one :p

Is he talking about the women on the side? Jeff doesn't do anything else morally reprehensible

Jeez the Americans are messed up over sex

Even Jeff doesn't like Jeff.. Jeff Garlin stated that he truly does not empathize with his character at all and described him as a "pretty evil guy" who has "no morals, no scruples".

Well he is an agent Jeff, but I would have thought a pretty lovable one :p

Is he talking about the women on the side? Jeff doesn't do anything else morally reprehensible

Jeez the Americans are messed up over sex

The panty episode.

I loved the way he put susan in her place.

And Wanda always shows up when there is a racist on the show.

What are you talking about, Jeff is probably my favourite character. Love the guy. Does nothing but add value to every scene he's in.
It's a direct quote from the actor (Jeff Garlin) that plays Jeff Greene :confused:

Jeff Garlin stated that he truly does not empathize with his character at all and described him as a "pretty evil guy" who has "no morals, no scruples"

didn't really like the buckner bit

but "this car is a **** machine"

the "would you put a noodle in a women" scenes were hilarious

same as susies orgasm

I thought Yari's voice sounded familiar. Same guy was behind Triumph the insult comic dog on Conan's old late night show.

[YOUTUBE]7zWNJHS9PBE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]UF43P-FJrFo[/YOUTUBE]

It's a direct quote from the actor (Jeff Garlin) that plays Jeff Greene :confused:

Jeff Garlin stated that he truly does not empathize with his character at all and described him as a "pretty evil guy" who has "no morals, no scruples"

I know you're carded but I think it's more to do with the fact he willfully encourages and spurs Larry on to do the s**t he does.

In the latest episode even Suzi said pretty much the same thing about him, being "unscrupulous and without morals". Jeff is probably my favourite character along with Leon.

"This chair is a **** machine Larry!"

Such a shame there's only one episode left, but it's the ep I've been looking foward to the most, "Larry vs. Michael J. Fox" :Dhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Curb_Your_Enthusiasm_episodes#cite_note-futon-35

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of the scenes with Bill Buckner were very predictable but I lost my s**t when he caught the baby from the burning building and got cheered and carried off. :D

Agree, it was all worth it for the ending. For a pretty cold-hearted show, it was a nice bit of quasi-sentimentality. Buckner's a good sport for doing it.

The scene with Susie in the car and the camera whipping back and forth between her coming and an appalled Larry was brilliant.

"you hand that man a carton of milk, guess what? it's going to be a ****ing milkshake"

lost my s**t

"michael j. fox is about to be michael j. ****ed up in a minute"

only larry david could make an episode about parkinson's work

I hurt from laughing so hard during the Susie orgasm scene.

really_long_drive_.gif

hahha good way to end the season.

Leon brings the lulz

"be coming all over his mother****en face cant control that s**t" about mjf parkinsons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back