FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Leon: “no black man will ever chase a f****** tornado”
I was trying to remember exactly what he said to post it. That and Wally coming back to the car door to ask what Larry had said when he'd said hurry up were my two laugh out loud moments for that episode.

Also, the use of the waiting room for waiting in between appointments was classic Larry David.

Actually the nazi alsatian was pretty funny too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wally is my favourite new Curb character played by one of the SNL greats Fred Armisen.

Not only is Wally painfully slow walking, he is also painfully slow driving.

Then when Larry asks him how did he get his license Wally goes into detail about how he got it from the DMV.

Larry's like "spare me the details"" and then Wally still goes into details but skips over a lot of stuff.

Then Wally asks if Larry will come in with him to spy on Susie and then asks him what her name is.

Wally shuffling slowly round the front of the car, then shuffling slowly back when Larry tells him to hurry up.

So much comedy gold in one scene.

Wally is my favourite new Curb character played by one of the SNL greats Fred Armisen.

Then when Larry asks him how did he get his license Wally goes into detail about how he got it from the DMV.

Larry's like "spare me the details"" and then Wally still goes into details but skips over a lot of stuff.

Then Wally asks if Larry will come in with him to spy on Susie and then asks him what her name is.

Wally shuffling slowly round the front of the car, then shuffling slowly back when Larry tells him to hurry up.

you sound like Wally if he was describing Wally :p

That was a cracker. Easily the most consistently funny ep of the season.

Do you have Aspergers or something. ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back