FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny that I had similar complaints to last season (i.e. that it was becoming self-caricature), but I haven't felt it as much this season. And the complaint about the credit card at the funeral? Man, that fits exactly in with everything Larry has done in past seasons! I dont understand that particular complaint at all!

It's funny that I had similar complaints to last season (i.e. that it was becoming self-caricature), but I haven't felt it as much this season. And the complaint about the credit card at the funeral? Man, that fits exactly in with everything Larry has done in past seasons! I dont understand that particular complaint at all!
It wasn't a complaint per se. I just thought it was dumb and unrealistic even for Larry. Usually when he gets into those situations there's a degree of being able to identify at least in part how he could have got to that point. Like the not hugging the transexual for example. I cannot find it believable on any level that he would've crashed a funeral just to give the person grieving his credit card to pay for a breakfast in advance and then have a wrestle with Lewis in front of the casket. The guy in reality wouldn't even have been at work the next morning anyway. Unrealistic, dumb and unfunny imo.

Each to their own though. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Seemed like a long hour
Really? I thought the opposite. It felt like a normal length episode, but just a lot more happened than usual. Probably could've edited down some of the searching for a toothbrush, if I was being really picky, but it all made me laugh throughout, so I can't really complain.

Really? I thought the opposite. It felt like a normal length episode, but just a lot more happened than usual. Probably could've edited down some of the searching for a toothbrush, if I was being really picky, but it all made me laugh throughout, so I can't really complain.
I suppose each to his own, but just feels a little forced to me. Agree with Beerfish in that haven’t enjoyed this series as much as the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so happy to be back into this show. My wife and I were having a Larry kind of convo in Africa andI tried to explain this show to her and how she should like it. The French never warmed to Seinfeld, they dont even know of it's existence... but mention Friends and everyone knows that s**t It saddens me greatly.

It's the small things that make us laugh, complain, celebrate, detest...

My wife has heard me watching Curb (which is called 'Larry and his Nomb in French), but is turned off by the shouting... how do I explain to her how bad the sounds of Dallas are?

Cue: Music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back