FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought David and Lewis would be real life mates but didn’t realise they’ve known each other since they were 13 and met in summer camp
I'm imagining them as shrunk down versions of their current selves. One a confidently bald miser of a 13yo, the other one a teenager wearing black and looking like death warmed up.

giphy.gif

Wondering how they're going to incorporate Funkhauser's death into the show. They have mentioned twice that he's "in China" (wouldn't have anything to do with a Coronavirus joke as filming would've occurred before that came to prominence) but I suspect they will have some sort of tribute to Marty in last two episodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good episode, but best episode of the season was no. 8, and then went a little downhill, but episode 8 was so good it was always going to be hard following that up.
A better season overall than 9 for sure.
Hopefully we don't have wait 3-4 years for the next one.

I still laughed quite a lot throughout, but that episode was a bit of a letdown. Still gonna wish next Monday there was another episode. In fact, part of me thinks it would be peak Curb to just quietly put out an 11th episode to see if anyone notices. The way Larry storms back to his house looked like he was getting ready for revenge! If only it would actually happen...

There has to be another season. It can't end with the unctuous
Mocha Joe and his stupid girlfriend prevailing over LD.

Also no tribute to Marty Funkhauser saddens me.

Leon was the star of the season.

I did like that the beauty of Larry's coffee shop being nothing but the perfect fire hazard. None of that registered for me at all until the fireman was listing them one-by-one like that.

The ending doesn't sit well if only because while Larry doesn't deserve to succeed his enemies this season were so annoying. Mochoa Joe's coffee shop did suck, even Ted Danson realised that. No one deserved to win this season.

Great season for mine.
Was a mirror opposite of Season 3 (The Restaurant) and Season 4 (The Producers Musical) where his business ventures succeeded through adversity, but Season 9 and 10 have ended in failures (Fatwa! The Musical and Latte Larrys).

Hopefully there is a Season 11, but with coronavirus, it's not going to be for a while.

I binged season 10 over the weekend. Hilarious.

Cant end like that though. Just cant. there will be more 4 sure but it'll be a while.

Horsecock Williams... big Johnson community... that blow up doll

John Hamm was funny... same mannerisms by the end... "oh you're being kicked out too... so I guess we'll aaahhh... we'll ahh" (pointing out the door)

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back