FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah this episode was pretty average to be honest. Needed more of Leon. Jeff Greene looking pretty old these days too. Going grey.

Need less of these boring corporate character scenes. The whole auditioning with the play thing really could do without as it kind of went down a boring direction with that.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Not sure what the complaints are for. Still had some laugh out loud moments and some classic Curb shaking of my head. But why has no-one mentioned the absolute destruction of that Presidents' classic? I had to stop myself from throwing my phone at the TV. Nauseatingly bad.

Not sure what the complaints are for. Still had some laugh out loud moments and some classic Curb shaking of my head. But why has no-one mentioned the absolute destruction of that Presidents' classic? I had to stop myself from throwing my phone at the TV. Nauseatingly bad.
Pretty sure it was meant to be.

I'm not complaining. Just saying I didn't get a single laugh. It still beats the s**t out of an episode of friends or something.

Yeah pretty ordinary episode, should of used the supporting cast more to cover up for the storyline.

It was better. I wouldn't go as far as fantastic. Got a few chuckles. The middle thing was good as was Leon's dog story. And Larry telling Cheryl how he can hear a derogatory comment from 50m away.

Geeze you're miserable. All elements of the episode were funny, the hot dog eating contest was a great joke running through the episode with a good pay off. What didn't work for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geeze you're miserable. All elements of the episode were funny, the hot dog eating contest was a great joke running through the episode with a good pay off. What didn't work for you?
I'm miserable because I didn't think it was 'fantastic'? Lol righto. Maybe I'm just not as easily pleased as yourself. No need to get upset about it.

Given comedy is subjective to state 'all elements were funny' as some kind of inarguable fact is just.. dumb.

You thought it was fantastic. Fine. I just thought it was better than last week. That's also fine.

I'm miserable because I didn't think it was 'fantastic'? Lol righto. Maybe I'm just not as easily pleased as yourself. No need to get upset about it.

Given comedy is subjective to state 'all elements were funny' as some kind of inarguable fact is just.. dumb.

You thought it was fantastic. Fine. I just thought it was better than last week. That's also fine.
Yeh I am with you. It was fine but it’s not off to a 😂 start this season, and I watched 20 years back to back in Lockdown 2 so it’s all pretty fresh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back