FTA-TV Curb Your Enthusiasm

yeah I don't know it should be my kind of humor but for some reason it isn't

Might try and start watching it from the start

Watch the Palestinian Chicken episode. If you don't like that one, don't bother with the rest.
ok will do \\I watched the series where Larry starts up the coffee shop

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
The Seinfeld reunion series might be good to check out as well
Forget which Season that is
Actually, that makes way more sense for someone that's a Seinfeld fan. Palestinian Chicken is perhaps one of the best episodes of TV comedy ever made, but you'll get more appreciation of the characters throughout that season.

You also get Marty Funkhouser telling THAT joke to Jerry. So good. I mean, so terrible, but so good.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
There's gold in every season, but Palestinian Chicken is the yardstick for me. If you don't like that perfectly crafted and absolutely hilarious episode, you're probably not gonna enjoy any of it.
Watched this again after you mentioned it
Whilst it was certainly a strong episode, I don't think it necessarily stands out amongst others as a clear outlier.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Actually, that makes way more sense for someone that's a Seinfeld fan. Palestinian Chicken is perhaps one of the best episodes of TV comedy ever made, but you'll get more appreciation of the characters throughout that season.

You also get Marty Funkhouser telling THAT joke to Jerry. So good. I mean, so terrible, but so good.
What about the season about Fatwa: The Musical?

That was incredi.

Sep 23, 2006
Home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There's gold in every season, but Palestinian Chicken is the yardstick for me. If you don't like that perfectly crafted and absolutely hilarious episode, you're probably not gonna enjoy any of it.
Yeah, that's definitely top 5 for me, probably top 3.

Couple of my go to eps are Vow Of Silence (Pink Berry) or Vehicular Fellatio - where Larry takes Loretta to the doctors to convince her to leave him. Perfect episode for me, right up to the very end with Jeff and Susie stuck in the car and then Larry goes to grab his exacto knife

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
That episode seems to be spilling some of it into next episode to be resolved.

apart from the pool fence, is there another council by-law he may want changed? Would the fence law enable him to end the extortion from the taco dad?

apart from the pool fence, is there another council by-law he may want changed? Would the fence law enable him to end the extortion from the taco dad?

That's my thinking.

Back