CURIOUS...IS JAIDYN STEPHENSON IN YOUR TOP 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Scottie65

Let him know the magpie army loves him!

Just waiting for him to get his permanent number next year before it goes on my little ones jumper.

Most exciting prospect we've had in a long time.
Best 22 as long as he's healthy.

My oldest loves Jamie Elliott but I'm waiting to see if he can get back on the park consistently before we start talking numbers on backs.

If Elliott keeps having issues I'd be happy to see a 4 or Stevo's number on his back.

That said, it's ultimately his choice!

Yep sometimes you just know straight away that a kid has 'it'. Pendlebury and Stephenson fit this category better than anyone else we've debuted in the last 20 years.

I could say Grundy also show he had IT when he Debuted

It's an old joke about how American Indian names are chosen, asked of a father who responds "why do you ask 2 dogs f****** in the snow?"
See you learn something new.

Never knew about the snow.

8c623888347472e3bd0a945688b9d195.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He brings an exciting X factor that we probably haven't had since Krakour and Leon Davis.. maybe early version of Dale Thomas. for a first year player his on track to kick 33+ goals which i woulnd't have thought there would be many first year players having done that

I hailed his debut. OK, I might have been a bit over excited and over zealous at the time. But save for a couple of flat periods, Jaido has had the most impact of any of our first year players in years.

Chloe Malloy says ‘Hi’ :D

Different Situations Competently

Indeed they are TD.

Earlier this year when we were seeing Chloe Malloy dominating and winning our B&F, I was wondering if that could ever happen in the mens’ game?

Stephenson is unlikely to win the Copeland (which is effectively what Malloy did) but he’ll do very well. At this stage, nobody would be surprised if he finishes top 10.

Hope youre right. I never got the hype initially about Pendlebury. That says more about me than anything else!

But yeah apart from Thomas I cant recall too many players recently getting off to such a good start in their careers
Not since Ben Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back