Western Bulldogs
Current Contract Lengths
Sources: Herald Sun, AFL Website, The Age, Western Bulldogs etc

Playing List
(In Order of Contract Length)
Roarke Smith (2017) (Re-Signed 2016)
Brad Lynch (2017) (Re-Signed 2016)
Declan Hamilton (2017) (Re-Signed 2016)
Mitch Honeychurch (2017) (Re-Signed 2015)
Stewart Crameri (2017) (Traded For in 2013)
Nathan Mullenger-McHugh (2017) (1 Year Rookie Deal)
Tristan Tweedie (2017) (Category B Rookie Deal)
Dale Morris (2018) (Re-Signed 2017)
Kieren Collins (2018) (Re-Signed 2017)
Clay Smith (2018) (Re-Signed 2017)
Fergus Greene (2018) (Under 2 Year Draftee Deal)
Travis Cloke (2018) (Traded for in 2016)
Lin Jong (2018) (Re-Signed 2016)
Tom Campbell (2018) (Re-Signed 2016)
Tory Dickson (2018) (Re-Signed 2016)
Shane Biggs (2018) (Re-Signed 2016)
Matthew Suckling (2018) (Signed as Free Agent)
Zaine Cordy (2018) (Re-Signed 2016)
Mitch Wallis (2018) (Re-Signed 2015)
Tom Liberatore (2018) (Re-Signed 2015)
Jake Stringer (2018) (Re-Signed 2015)
Jackson Macrae (2018) (Re-Signed 2015)
Jordan Roughead (2018) (Re-Signed 2015)
Luke Dahlhaus (2018) (Re-Signed 2015)
Jack Redpath (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Lukas Webb (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Bailey Dale (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Fletcher Roberts (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Josh Dunkley (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Lewis Young (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Bailey Williams (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Patrick Lipinski (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Liam Picken (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Caleb Daniel (2019) (Re-Signed 2017)
Toby McLean (2019) (Re-Signed 2016)
Lachlan Hunter (2019) (Re-Signed 2016)
Marcus Bontempelli (2019) (Re-Signed 2015)
Marcus Adams (2020) (Re-Signed 2017)
Tim English (2020) (Re-Signed 2017)
Easton Wood (2020) (Re-Signed 2017)
Tom Boyd (2021) (Traded for in 2014)
Jason Johannisen (2022) (Re-Signed 2014)

Senior Coach
Luke Beveridge (2020) (Signed in 2016)

Last edited:
Hey guys I spent a little time on the net tonight trying to find players contract lengths because I have spotted of couple of people wanting to know about them

Obviously this isn't done finding it a little harder that I anticipated but feel free to add to the list

Sources: Herald Sun, AFL, The Age, Western Bulldogs etc

Well done - I will use your template and put in red - bold who I think is in the firing line to part company at the end of this season

OOC = Out of Contract

Jarrad Grant
Robert Murphy (2013)
Mitch Wallis (2013)
Daniel Cross (2013)
Matthew Boyd (2013)
Shaun Higgins (2014)
Patrick Veszpremi
Lindsay Gilbee (OOC) (Retired)
Easton Wood (2014)
Justin Sherman (regardless of if he has a year left on contract I think he is gone)
Tom Williams (2014)
Daniel Giansiracusa (2013)
Clay Smith (2012) (In Negotiations)
Jason Tutt
Ryan Griffen (2015)
Adam Cooney (2013)
Fletcher Roberts
Liam Jones
Daniel Pearce
Tom Liberatore (2013)
Dylan Addison (OOC) (Close to re-signing Rumour 2Years)
Jordan Roughead (2015)
Ryan Hargrave (OOC)
Zephaniah Skinner
Will Minson (OOC)
Tory Dickson (2014)
Christian Howard (2013)
James Mulligan (OOC)
Michael Talia
Nathan Djerrkura (OOC)
Tom Hill
Brian Lake (2013)
Lukas Markovic
Dale Morris
Luke Dahlhaus (2015)
Andrew Hooper (OOC)
Liam Picken
Brodie Moles (OOC)
Matthew Panos
Ayce Cordy (2015)

ROOKIES (I'm Assuming There on 1 Year Contracts)
Alex Greenwood
Jason Johannisen (likely upgrade)
Jack Redpath
Tom Campbell
Lin Jong (likely upgrade)
Mark Austin (likely upgrade)

There are a few there that have signed extentions BUT im still looking for how long the signed up for (picken, grant etc)

So 7 likely delisting, As we have 5 picks in this draft and 3 rookie upgrades thats 8 players total we need to delist i think Panos or Hill could be in trouble.

So 7 likely delisting, As we have 5 picks in this draft and 3 rookie upgrades thats 8 players total we need to delist i think Panos or Hill could be in trouble.
If no ones bids for Hunter, we will likely take 6 picks in the draft so add another one to the delist count. For mine, Sherman stays ahead of Veszpremi. Skinner has two more games to fight for his spot.

Unlikely to shaft either of those young players - more likely another older player would go

If no ones bids for Hunter, we will likely take 6 picks in the draft so add another one to the delist count. For mine, Sherman stays ahead of Veszpremi. Skinner has two more games to fight for his spot.

Skinner has probably kicked more goals and probably more kicks than others who have been given more games in the forward line this year - eg Ayce - why wouldn't they be in the firing line ahead of him ?

Panos was upgraded to the senior list last draft along with Dahl, would assume the standard 2 year contract.
Roberts and Pearce drafted to the senior list last draft also would be on a 2 year deal.

Skinner has probably kicked more goals and probably more kicks than others who have been given more games in the forward line this year - eg Ayce - why wouldn't they be in the firing line ahead of him ?
plus he can play ruck with his amazing leap.

The only thing Skinner has had more of is unrealistic leaps, hands on hips, fumbles and self circles (due to having NFI what is going on in play)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I follow. Are you suggesting Skinner stays on the list ahead of Ayce?

A bit worrying that most of our players contracts expire in 2014, the year that we will probably improve quite a bit - there will be a few wanting some extra coin as a result.:confused:

I'm suggesting I'm surprised some have Skinner in the cross hairs when others who have done less are not being engaged in that discussion.

But I suppose being Aboriginal, Zeph may have to jump through a few more hoops than others to please people.

I'm suggesting I'm surprised some have Skinner in the cross hairs when others who have done less are not being engaged in that discussion.

But I suppose being Aboriginal, Zeph may have to jump through a few more hoops than others to please people.
I think it's totally unfair to bring race into it, the argument is based on his past, current and potential future output.

People see Skinner as having played a handful of games over two years and not yet have a 'breakthrough' match where he has really stood out. He has been pretty quiet in the majority of games played, I don't think you can argue that. From those coming out of contract, he is at the same level as those who have been regularly mentioned in this thread (Djerrkura, Veszpremi, Sherman, Hill, Panos), ahead of those who are certain goners (Mulligan, Hooper, Hargrave, Gilbee) and behind some others who have been in the system for a few years (Addison, Minson, Tutt, Grant). Who do you suggest, out of those coming out of contract, have done less than Skinner and not been engaged in this discussion?

Given the number of indigenous players within the club, race has nothing to do with Zephy's chances of selection. He has earn his spot, as should every other player on the team.

Gilbee, Shaggy are gone and we could see a number of delistings to follow. but lets not cut our nose to spite the face. We'll need some players who can fill spots above new players who are only just starting out

Dont forget, Will can walk out as a free agent. It wouldnt suprise me if he did, but I would hope that he would stay

It would not surprise me if some of our picks were bundled to get an upgraded pick(s) from other clubs. This would mean they could pick up a higher draft pick and also maybe give a fringe player in the right age group (22 - 25) another chance to prove themselves instead of delisting that many players in one hit and potentially creating another hole in the age groups 10 years from now.

Unless of course there is a chance to unearth another Dickson type. A mature age strong bodied man, which may well be the case.

I think you'll find Skinner has had less hoops to jump through than other players, had games when he didn't deserve them and if any other young player went missing with the sulks after being dropped following his first game he would've had discip action placed on him by the club, not just allowed to have the holiday.

Dumbest thing I've ever read...congrats

I think you'll find Skinner has had less hoops to jump through than other players, had games when he didn't deserve them and if any other young player went missing with the sulks after being dropped following his first game he would've had discip action placed on him by the club, not just allowed to have the holiday.

This is offensive. An ignorant, reckless, baseless and ill-considered waste of screen space. Back it up or retract it.

I think it's totally unfair to bring race into it, the argument is based on his past, current and potential future output.

People see Skinner as having played a handful of games over two years and not yet have a 'breakthrough' match where he has really stood out. He has been pretty quiet in the majority of games played, I don't think you can argue that. From those coming out of contract, he is at the same level as those who have been regularly mentioned in this thread (Djerrkura, Veszpremi, Sherman, Hill, Panos), ahead of those who are certain goners (Mulligan, Hooper, Hargrave, Gilbee) and behind some others who have been in the system for a few years (Addison, Minson, Tutt, Grant). Who do you suggest, out of those coming out of contract, have done less than Skinner and not been engaged in this discussion?

I think it has been hard for anyone playing forward this year as the ball has not gone in there very well, from what I've seen Skinner has goaled most games he has played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back