Team Mgmt. Current Contract Status (AFL & AFLW) - Updated in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he’s the VFLW head coach.

But they announced a while ago that he’s also the coach and player development manager for the AFLW… And now they’ve added two other people doing coach and player development jobs for our AFLW team respectively.
I thought you said that Nanscawen said he was leaving?
She’s my favourite (not allowed to say that coz they always leave!)

She also mentioned Charlotte Miller and Brendan Major leaving :/ :(

Post #1 is now updated for 2023. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.
Are we sure both Weideman and Setterfield are 2024?

A few reasons have been cooked up, what have you heard?
Even weirder Charlotte leaving giving they named the medal after her. Something doesn't sit right. Especially the lack of a farewell from the club. She was also nominated for an AFL award.

Do we need to get rid of 4 now with the MSD pick?

Im starting to think Heppell may go around another year

Lord is one spot

Then it would be the 3 below who get delisted

Snelling
J.Hunter
Tippa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delist/Retire Heppell and Kelly

Tex delist

I think there is a good chance we lose a Caldwell/Perkins to someone who comes after them reasonably hard

1 of Weideman/Baldwin gone. Want to keep Cox, just no point losing a skinny 200 giraffe now for very little. Somehow someone offered a top 15 pick then id probably do it - aint happening though

Think H.Jones in a bit of trouble, mainly due to Caddy. Another club should also be chasing him as a need. Mainly Collingwood/North/Melbourne/Rich if he is in a position to stay local

Shiel maybe another year on rookie list if we make finals and lose a Caldwell/Perkins, wouldnt be totally against something like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back