List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't Saad's current contract till the end of 2017 ? So he just sign a 1 year extension Yeah ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Between Mays speech and now Saads... If your not 100% in human meatball and Mr Calvin Klein model JOM you can both bugger off.
Great that Saadie has signed on for two more years. Honestly think Dion and JOM should sign for 2 years as well. Give them a chance to show the football world where they are at, get to use our new state of the art facilities to maximize their performance, and gives the club two years with hopefully a fit, full list to show them we are back on track for success. End of 2 years they're still only 24-26 and if they still want to leave will be entering their peak years and can command a big contract from down south. They'd kick themselves if they left after the hard times to miss out on success here. Leaving just to be with your young girlfriend is a truly immature decision and more likely than not will backfire.

When he say that?

Really does highlight how piss poor the media are down there.
"I had no intention of leaving the Suns....when those reports came out the deal was close to getting done. " Says he surprised and embarassed to read the reports coming out of Melbourme that he had put contract talks on hold.
Herald Sun story today.

Happy for him to stay. If we are in a mini rebuild - at least he is the right age. Need to lose 2010 non players first - Russell. Tape etc
That said - his brain fades across half back make me spill my Bundy & Coke regularly !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back