List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Lemmens won't be going anywhere rocket loves players like him, give everything and puts his body on the line for the team, it's also only his 3rd year so all the people bagging him pull your head in

It all comes down to whether he cleans his kicking up, if he doesn't he'll go out the way Seb Tape is now.

Guy was sounding knowledgeable right up to Sexton is out of contract:rolleyes:
Put a circle around it
Sexy is a Sun for life and foreign correspondents like the guy writing the article just don't get it sometimes
Jaeger the number 1 pick was the bit that got me... :rolleyes:

In my opinion with it all, kicking is a skill that can be taught and perfected, while mentality is a lot harder to change. If Lemmens can sort out the kicking side of his game he will become a valuable cog in the machine.

Jesse Lonergan, Matt Shaw, Dion Prestia, David Swallow should all attend that class as well.

In my opinion with it all, kicking is a skill that can be taught and perfected, while mentality is a lot harder to change. If Lemmens can sort out the kicking side of his game he will become a valuable cog in the machine.

A good mate of mine is a Hawthorn fanatic.

He believes that Hartung, Langford and Litherland are in and out of the seniors due due to their poor foot skills.

If Hawthorn require that level so should GCS if they are to progress up the ladder.

He believes that Hartung, Langford and Litherland are in and out of the seniors due due to their poor foot skills.

If Hawthorn require that level so should GCS if they are to progress up the ladder.

Is it legal to field a team of 5 players?

That's why Hallahan and Anderson were quickly moved on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the latest with Tom Nichols? Have we offered a deal or is he waiting for a deal to be offered? Mixed messages down here in Melbourne about him this week, most centre around Western Bulldogs.

According to The Age's Emma Quayle, Dion Prestia has "unofficially committed to joining the club [Richmond Football Club]".

According to Western Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge, the Western Bulldogs have interest in chasing banned Bomber Michael Hurley.

Good for us I guess. Would be getting a good pick for him. If your vice captain is thinking of leaving the club you don't want people like him staying anyway even if you could convince them. Need people 100% committed. Especially in a leadership role

We have 3 or 4 Dion Prestias ready and willing
At some stage we are going to lose players like him
He has been a very good servant of the Club, but he isn't a match winner
An extraordinarily valuable player but doesn't really have that X-Factor and should(should) be replaceable
Emma Quayle usually has the mail

We have 3 or 4 Dion Prestias ready and willing
At some stage we are going to lose players like him
He has been a very good servant of the Club, but he isn't a match winner
An extraordinarily valuable player but doesn't really have that X-Factor and should(should) be replaceable
Emma Quayle usually has the mail
Agree, Emma is one of the few I trust, Dion is gone, assuming we get Richmonds first ( pick 6) I am not too disappointed

Agree, Emma is one of the few I trust, Dion is gone, assuming we get Richmonds first ( pick 6) I am not too disappointed
Well that's interesting. why would anyone want to go to Richmond. They have been terrible since the very early 80's and their latest season doesn't fill Richmond supporters with much hope that they are going to be any good for the next 30 odd years.
I love Richmond, they are always great for a laugh. Whether they are coming 9th, or whether they finally make the finals and then get eliminated by a team that didn't qualify for the finals hahah. Then lets not forget losing to us with a kick after the siren from a Rugby League player haha only Richmond. What about that time when their supporters dumped a pile of horse manure at Punt Road, they are classic.
Even going all out for Prestia doesn't seem to be the right move. They need to go into a rebuild not get rid of their first rounder for a guy that might win them an extra game or two, don't they already owe us their second round pick as well... they have three or four elite guys and then a whole lot of C/D graders, they need to build through the draft like St Kilda have done/are doing.
Doesn't make much sense to me but I look fwd to more Calamities at Richmond next season.

Well that's interesting. why would anyone want to go to Richmond. They have been terrible since the very early 80's and their latest season doesn't fill Richmond supporters with much hope that they are going to be any good for the next 30 odd years.
I love Richmond, they are always great for a laugh. Whether they are coming 9th, or whether they finally make the finals and then get eliminated by a team that didn't qualify for the finals hahah. Then lets not forget losing to us with a kick after the siren from a Rugby League player haha only Richmond. What about that time when their supporters dumped a pile of horse manure at Punt Road, they are classic.
Even going all out for Prestia doesn't seem to be the right move. They need to go into a rebuild not get rid of their first rounder for a guy that might win them an extra game or two, don't they already owe us their second round pick as well... they have three or four elite guys and then a whole lot of C/D graders, they need to build through the draft like St Kilda have done/are doing.
Doesn't make much sense to me but I look fwd to more Calamities at Richmond next season.

Oh Dion's only 23yo
Players of his calibre rarely come onto the market at that age
He's basically fresh produce ready to pick
He's a gem for whoever gets him TBH

Inside / Outside mid who averages about 25+ disposals a game. 23-24 years old, best football in front of him. Has to worth at least a top 10 pick. There's no guarantee a top ten pick will make it. Prestia is already guaranteed to be a good player. Can see us taking Richmond's 2017 first, with a swap of later picks.

Inside / Outside mid who averages about 25+ disposals a game. 23-24 years old, best football in front of him. Has to worth at least a top 10 pick. There's no guarantee a top ten pick will make it. Prestia is already guaranteed to be a good player. Can see us taking Richmond's 2017 first, with a swap of later picks.
Especially if they were prepared to hand GWS 2 first round picks for Treloar, who is no better than Dion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back