List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news. Starting to really get a feel for it after a stringing a few games together. Also seems like a great kid which is what we want around the club.
Martin Ah Chee and Garlett are all good kids quite and modest types. I know the Club wanted Bennell away from these kids he was a bad influence. These seem to have matured heaps away from Bennell.

According to The Age's Emma Quayle, Dion Prestia has "unofficially committed to joining the club [Richmond Football Club]".

If Emma has said it I think it as good as done! Not many great journos around footy circles nowadays, even more so when it comes to covering QLD footy. But I back her in 9 times out of 10

If Emma has said it I think it as good as done! Not many great journos around footy circles nowadays, even more so when it comes to covering QLD footy. But I back her in 9 times out of 10
Also it is not to say he may change his mind between now and the trade period, but I really rate her opinion, and she is pretty much spot on.

If I was being brutally honest I'd be more happier to see him go then stay
I agree. I like Dion & if he stays, I'd support him, but I also like Gaz, Dave & Jaeger. Keeping all 4 of them means we've got a lot riding on 4 midfielders with serious injury concerns. That ties up a lot of our salary cap & means if they're all injured at once, we don't win enough games to make finals. Dion's a quality player, but Gaz, Dave & Jaeger are more damaging when fit.

Obviously I want us to be well compensated if he leaves & if we lose any of the others, I'd be more keen to keep Dion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We assume we were waiting to see if O'Meara fell as far as money goes. I reckon we may sign him up in the coming week. Though there have been whispers he may move on by people on this board, we will wait and see.

Thanks. Is he possibly part of the 'party' players?

Anyway, I keep mentioning the guy on our threads as a ruckman. Surprised he isn't signed yet and as such becomes a target. Sandilands will be lucky to last next year, Griffin is also close to done, Zac Clarke will surely move anywhere and Hannath is about as good as a witches hat.

We need a ready made ruckman.

Anyone think we may end up with Minson in some kind of a deal for Tommy Nic ? Word is the Dogs are into him and I think Minson could pinch hit for us assuming Currie stands up next year. Anyone know if Eade and Minson have any history good or bad?

Fiorini is best 22 from the start of next year with another pre-season under his belt

In the words of Shane Crawford 'THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!'

Actually I was wrong - he doesn't need a pre-season to already be best 22

If you make enough outlandish statements you are bound to get 1 right

In the words of Shane Crawford 'THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!'

Actually I was wrong - he doesn't need a pre-season to already be best 22

If you make enough outlandish statements you are bound to get 1 right

I've got to say, I thought the talk from some on here that he will be in our best 22 by round 1, 2017 was downright ridiculous, and it would take him a couple of seasons to even start looking like a player. But alas, even after injury struck him down, he has found a way to prove in particular you and Ben Drever right, and I wouldn't be surprised if he in fact was entrenched in the 22 next season. I'm sorry for doubting you guys.

But, I mean hey, throw enough s*** at a wall and eventually some of it will stick, right? ;)

We have a good crop of 19yo's , will be 20 yo next year , in AhChee , Fiorini , Touk , 2MP AND Darcy Mc . need to sign these boys up with the opening up of funds ijn the salary cap .
2MP is the major one -show him the money and have him sign extension now.
My bet he won't commit .....he'll be very valuable by the end of next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back