List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Donble

Club Legend
Mar 4, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Villa , Buccs
Awesome news, exactly what he club needs. The culture change is palpable and the players can feel it

I'm ******* stoked as this is a massive signing

This in my view is the biggest signing we are going to have in a long time , the guy could of had a godfather deal , but decided o stay , hhuuuggggggggggggggeeeeeee.

Sep 25, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
OKC, Chelsea FC, Raiders
Wright re-signed?? Eh, thats cool I guess.
Awwwww yeahhhh!!! Never in doubt! That is freaking awesome news!!! #Culture #CochsOut4Tony
Maybe next time VIC vultures ;)
And to think a couple of weeks ago he said that he hadn't even started negotiations. What a sly lil' dog.
Who would have thought that Wright would have signed on before Touk even! Hopefully he has started talks as well.
Awesome stuff. :rainbow:

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Awesome news, exactly what he club needs. The culture change is palpable and the players can feel it

I'm ******* stoked as this is a massive signing
When Iva is excited, í'm excited. Such great postivity around the club and getting the two big signs done before 2017 is a massive boost. To get Wright and Swallow done before Miller and May shows their commitment to the club.

Happy Idiot

All Australian
Oct 12, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Easy to forget that just three weeks ago, 'heart and soul' Swallow committed too. Such a nice pre-christmas period and, regardless of the Victorian media, it gives us supporters a sense that we have the right bunch of players coming together.

For me we have the three M's still to come. Miller, Martin and May are absolutely required, and I reckon it's highly likely that Miller and May drop early in the new year. Jack might not want to wait too long, the tasty part of the pie only goes so far.

OB11

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 4, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
This in my view is the biggest signing we are going to have in a long time , the guy could of had a godfather deal , but decided o stay , hhuuuggggggggggggggeeeeeee.

Biggest signing since Brayden Fiorini :p

So much confidence in the club ATM - getting the right deals done in trade period, signing Barlow when everyone knew he was exactly what we need, making out like Bandits at the draft (we were prepared to take Bowes at #1 and get him at #10), JC becoming a god-like figure to the boys (pun intended), no major injuries, 'heart and soul' Swallow re-signing and now the future in 2MP signing (pretty much 99% guarantees that Touk is signing on again as well).

The only thing that could bring me down before Xmas is that the club announces they have signed Shaw, Matera, Hallahan and Jarrad Grant to multi-year extensions ;)

Back