List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Make him see out his contract, we get nothing for him from the Cats and he will potentially win them a flag along with Danger and ducker Selwood.
Why should we help out the Cats we already gave them Smith for nothing and to give Ablett his fairy tale for nothing in return would be the height of stupidity.

If they want him and he wants them then make it worth our while or **** right off

Yes Yes Yes! Thank you.

Believe it when the club announces it and not before

Absolutely. All the signs have been pointing to him re-signing for weeks now, but until it's official I will be a little nervous. Hell, this time last year it was looking increasingly likely Om[insert whatever colourful name you want here] would be re-signing with us to get those knees right before p*ssing off.

Great stuff. Got to feel for the Victorian clubs though. If this trend of Brisbane and Gold Coast re-signing players keeps up, the heartland clubs will be forced to draft and develop their own talent. It's just not fair. :(

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-27/no-may-about-it-as-star-sun-says-hell-stay

STEVEN May will be at Gold Coast beyond this season, saying a contract extension is imminent.

The out-of-contract Suns co-captain said it was "all positive" from his end and he was confident a new deal would be inked in the coming weeks.

"Talks are going well and, hopefully pretty soon, something should get done," May said on Tuesday.

"I'm very confident.

"The CBA is done now so hopefully in the coming weeks, maybe sooner, we should hear something."

May is one of the best fullbacks in the competition, and at the centre of much speculation about his future.

The 25-year-old said he just wanted to focus on playing better football before ramping up his contract talks.

He said he never considered going elsewhere.

Great news about impending contract for Steve May. Cannot afford to lose May or Lynch. The rest are replaceable.

Does anyone know much about Fiorini and his contract status?

How likely is he to sign on after 2018? Think him and Lynch are the priority signings for long term after this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know much about Fiorini and his contract status?

How likely is he to sign on after 2018? Think him and Lynch are the priority signings for long term after this year

He'll be one of about 10 next season out of contract , should cement his spot in midfield by this time next season , if he does can see him extending.

He'll be one of about 10 next season out of contract , should cement his spot in midfield by this time next season , if he does can see him extending.
Read somewhere (I think it might actually have just been the collingwood board so it's probably nothing to worry about) that he was exploring options back home so just hoping he signs sooner rather than later. The 2015 draftees of Ah Chee, him and Macpherson are all really important to us going forward.

Read somewhere (I think it might actually have just been the collingwood board so it's probably nothing to worry about) that he was exploring options back home so just hoping he signs sooner rather than later. The 2015 draftees of Ah Chee, him and Macpherson are all really important to us going forward.

The North forum has a Dave Swallow to North page that is now going into its 7th year , kudos to them for dragging that chestnut out for so long.

If the Swallow brothers are going to be at one club surely it's now more likely to be here with us.

I actually asked Dave this question at a function early this year , and i got from him he was more hopeful of it happening rather than confident on it happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back