List Mgmt. Current Contract Status (Updated list in OP)

OB11

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
76ers
He says in the story that he’s settled on the GC and doesn’t want to leave. No one else would pick him up so why commit to 2 for a guy turning 30 in July?
Schoenfeld got 3 years and he comes off the bench for the NEAFL - if I'm Harbs I'm asking for the Gary Ablett deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iva Bigun

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Bit harsh considering he's still 29 years old. I'd give him a two year extension this year and then one year extensions from 31 onwards.
If I was Dew i would say to him a “1 year contract is on the table but I’ll give you 2 years if you can hit me with a 30 meter pass”

Harbrow “. 1 year it is then”

The Kipster

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Coast Racing Pigeon Club
Beginning to love young Wil. You just sense the genuine gratitude in him and excitement. He's probably a little less mature than most other draftees doesn't seem to be a 'cool kid' type but that enthusiasm is infectious. From the gameplay I've seen of him in the NEAFL so far he is a serious talent. All those who joked about his selection will be saying WTF within 3 years.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the intrusion, however, I've followed young Will through Scarborough juniors as he played in the same team as my nephew. He is a great talent, has great goal sense, a strong mark and can sell the candy very well.

Apparently, as he has grown soo much this year, the club is being very cautious and letting him grow into his body, although he was a small sniff against the Dockers.

I can see him being a Patty Cripps for you guys, he is loving the Goldy lifestyle, he loves his surfing and I can see why he would extend his contract.

You've got a beauty there. :thumbsu:

Great family too.....

TheSunGod

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Team Buakaw Golovkin
Bit harsh considering he's still 29 years old. I'd give him a two year extension this year and then one year extensions from 31 onwards.
I think Harbs is worth another two as well. He still hasn't lost any of his speed and has been our best and most loyal mature age recruit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Ballard will be good once he builds his body he’s very raw still I think being played too early
Thing that is exciting about Ballard is he’s already a good contested ball winner despite being really thin. 9 contested disposals out of 12 on the weekend was a good sign

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I am not sure just compare page 1
Witts - 2 years TBA
Lyons - TBA
Sexton - until 2018
The sheets not yet update .

* Not saying footywire accurate just compare the data that are TBA.

Top Bottom