Current injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

I always look up at the interchange numbers and saw his name there. Have checked AFL site and according them, spent 59% time on ground.

View attachment 706154

Maybe they sent him back on for a few moments and I may have missed it?

AFL app has him down for 69:57 minutes out of a total of 117:48, with 3 disposals in the 3rd quarter and nothing in the last. So, going by the game time it looks like he was on for approximately 12mins in the 3rd and then that was it for the remainder of the game.

AFL app has him down for 69:57 minutes out of a total of 117:48, with 3 disposals in the 3rd quarter and nothing in the last. So, going by the game time it looks like he was on for approximately 12mins in the 3rd and then that was it for the remainder of the game.
Thanks, just goes to show don't trust the AFL site!

Still I wonder why?

Thanks, just goes to show don't trust the AFL site!

Still I wonder why?

It is a little odd but maybe the extra/ more detailed information is due to the AFL Live Pass - they do have “premium” content solely available to those subscribers. That’s all I can think of to explain it.

It is a little odd but maybe the extra/ more detailed information is due to the AFL Live Pass - they do have “premium” content solely available to those subscribers. That’s all I can think of to explain it.
Do you mind checking Sidebottom's time please? Thanks in advance.:)

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Calculated for what? Keep us in the dark? But why? What are they trying to hide?

There’s been a couple of responses on it which I somewhat agree with, but I think it’s also about time management. Let’s be generous and say each of those videoes gets a thousand hits (probably less given Walsh is/ has quarter arsed them) and each video takes let’s say an hr to produce. I think the club can’t be bothered with the expense of production and would rather take a pass on the opportunity to engage with a thousand supporters.

Do you mind checking Sidebottom's time please? Thanks in advance.:)

98:27 with only 3 possessions in the last quarter but based on his total game time, it just looks like the standard rotation time off per quarter (approx 5mins if averaged across all 4 quarters).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry meant he has been out for 10 weeks now. Ridiculous tbh. People blaming Stevo should be paying more attention to the knuckle heads that run the medical department.
As with Stevo the knuckleheads appear to be the ones wearing the jumper.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Another season destroyed by injury

Moore Adams Langdon Howe Wells Reid Dunn

Throw in Beams and Stephenson for various reasons and that's season over

*such a shame, they are so brave and well drilled

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
It all started with Luke Ball in round 3 2012 against Carlton. Hasn't stopped since.

Of course opposition supporters reckon it's a laugh because it's Collingwood on the end of it but it's simply rooted. So many years have been lost to continuous injuries and so many great careers lost too.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
It all started with Luke Ball in round 3 2012 against Carlton. Hasn't stopped since.

Of course opposition supporters reckon it's a laugh because it's Collingwood on the end of it but it's simply rooted. So many years have been lost to continuous injuries and so many great careers lost too.
They dropped like flies in the 2011 GF, Beams missed from memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back