Current injury list

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury should only miss 2-4 max. No alarm bells yet.
I reckon he'll be back for the Gold Coast game, or they might hold him back one more as that should be a certain win anyway.

He played more than a half with a broken finger on his dominant hand to help get us over the line - that's leadership.

I reckon he'll be back for the Gold Coast game, or they might hold him back one more as that should be a certain win anyway.

He played more than a half with a broken finger on his dominant hand to help get us over the line - that's leadership.

He's a s**t captain mate. Ziebell is a better leader..... :drunk:

We have ridiculous bad luck.

It doesn’t appear to be the same finger as I’m pretty sure it was his ring finger this time.
Think they said not the same hand, If ring finger, couldn't they pin then strap it to next finger? (I suppose extent of bread and where).

Anyway if Millane played with a broken thumb (restricting handball especially) so can Pendlebury.

Soft!;) (Just kidding, I love Pendles).

Think they said not the same hand, If ring finger, couldn't they pin then strap it to next finger? (I suppose extent of bread and where).

Anyway if Millane played with a broken thumb (restricting handball especially) so can Pendlebury.

Soft!;) (Just kidding, I love Pendles).
Tell him to give Daniel Chick a call.

It all depends on the location, whether it’s displaced and whether it involves the joint.

He will likely go into a thermoplastic splint at some point while the wound is healing, and train in that when ready. Infection is a risk.

Buddy taping is more for finger sprains or minor, undisplaced fractures.

It all depends on the location, whether it’s displaced and whether it involves the joint.

He will likely go into a thermoplastic splint at some point while the wound is healing, and train in that when ready. Infection is a risk.

Buddy taping is more for finger sprains or minor, undisplaced fractures.
Thanks, as you can see I am not knowledgeable in that area and also it seems I can't spell. (typed bread, meant break:))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just saw thatsmynames photo of pendles and i take back the bit about chopping his finger off, that finger is very important in a mans life

If Pendles misses a month he would be absent for key games against the Giants and Tigers, as well as lay-ups against the Suns and Melbourne. Return for Adelaide away in another big game.

5th, 6th and 7th in that stretch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back